Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nalfein

Nalfein

Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer Empty
PostSubject: Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer   Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 am

Name: Dalos

Race: Dunmer, werewolf

Factions: The Companions

Political Views: Pro-Dominion

Appearance: Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer ScreenShot7

Personality: He always wants to be where the action is. Dalos doesn’t often care about details and he isn’t a very patient guy. He likes to take on jobs that yield higher rewards because they’re normally more exciting. He doesn’t care too much about looting dungeons of their heavy artifacts unless he can use them. In fact, he doesn’t even like to carry potions and only tolerates heavy coin purses. Possessions just slow him down.

Capability: Dalos obviously doesn’t like to be weighed down and wears Light Armor because of this. He doesn’t even carry his own weapons, preferring to summon them with Conjuration magic. He isn’t the most patient when it comes to combat. In melee, he uses two conjured swords and when at a distance, he’ll summon a longbow. Injuries and fatigue annoy him a great deal, they only slow one down after all, so he also likes to use Restoration magic.

Last edited by Nalfein on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

PostSubject: Re: Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer   Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:32 am

Cool. You've got the green light from me.
Back to top Go down
Nalfein

Nalfein

PostSubject: Re: Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer   Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:11 am

Updated appearance with a picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer   Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:34 am

Niiiiice. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer   Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dalos the Werewolf Dunmer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Roleplaying :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: