AuthorMessage
Mesataki
Admin

PostSubject: Vigilant Redaria   Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Name: Redaria

Race: Imperial-Nord

Faction(s)
: Vigilant of Stendarr

Political Views: She resents the Empire for their ban on Talos worship but dislikes the Stormcloaks because she views their noble cause is outweighed by the selfish gains of their leader.

Appearance: Her face is lined with age and the beginning of crow’s feet. Her eyes are of a jaded green hue, and her once fiery hair is beginning to gray. Large scars decorate the left side of her face along with red war paint framing her eyes. She is usually dressed in adept robes and hood with steel plate gauntlets and boots. At her side, she carries an iron mace and on her back – a silver greatsword. ‘neath the robes, her body is lined with scars and burns – attesting to the many battles she has fought.

Personality: She is stoic and worldly, valuing honor and righteous strength. As can be garnered from her faction, she harbors a hatred towards the abominations of the world – daedra and werewolves particularly. She is a firm believer that lycanthropes and vampires cannot control their hunger, no matter how sincere they are in insisting they can and will not hesitate in engaging them.

She has been taught to show compassion for the innocent, but as her patron god wills it, she believes she has a divine mandate from Stendarr to slay the creatures of the night and dark. To her, their existence is a crime that must be paid in blood. This is justice to the Vigilants, and it is also her way of reconciliation.

Capability: Years of fighting have left Redaria with a plethora of experience. Her countless injuries have made her into a very adept healer, capable of closing all sorts of wounds as a form of first aid. Her swordsmanship with a two-handed blade is impeccable, and even a skilled opponent would have difficulty dealing with her swift and brutal power. She displays a lesser degree of aptitude with her mace - but she keeps it around for very close encounters and dealing with skeletons.

She is skilled when it comes to dealing with vampire and werewolves – knowing their general behavior patterns. Additionally, her training has conditioned her mind, allowing her to shake off all but the most powerful of illusion spells.

Opting to wear robes instead of armor leaves her midsection exposed to damage, though she tries to counter by using her gauntlets to guard or parry strikes in close combat. However skilled she is, she is unable to take on experienced werewolves alone and usually requires a partner to face their brute power.

Ever paranoid of infection, she usually has a few cure disease potions on hand and can make a crude one if need be. By no means is she an alchemist, though.

As a vigilant, she is familiar with many religious rites and can recite them if there is need, such as at a funeral.

Last edited by Mesataki on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
panda cheese

PostSubject: this is good   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 pm

i like this character, maybe thats because i like the vigil of stendarr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mesataki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Redaria   Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Thank you. Surprised

It's nice of you to stop by to leave a comment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
Nalfein

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Redaria   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Ah, the vigilants are much fun. I always like running into them on the field. They're so dedicated! "You will come to the light, or we will drag you to it." Or something like that. Just great.

'Course, I doubt my character will appreciate Redaria quite as much as I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Redaria   

Back to top Go down

Vigilant Redaria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Roleplaying :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: