Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faire, Torturer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Seeing how FFN has pretty much died out, I decided to create a new character here. Hope you all like her. (Did I mention I'm male today?)

Name: Faire

Race: Vampiric Altmer (but disguised as a Dunmer)

Factions: The Aldmeri Dominion

Political Views: She's for wiping out Man. Consider her with the Dominion.

Appearence: Still can't get a photo, but I can give a way to recreate her: (http://oyster.ignimgs.com/franchises/images/04/41/44160_Dunmer_normal.jpg) Her face is #3 in the bottom row; however, Faire's eyes are so light, they're almost pink. Dress her in Black mage robes, with the hood up, and black boots (classified as light armor) and black leather gloves. Expect Faire to carry two Orcish daggers as well. Underneath the robe, she wears a black version of the rags at the start of the game, a silver necklace, and black tights on her legs. Hey, there may be pervs out there.

Personality: Talos save you from Faire. She is not nice. She tends to act really cold towards strangers, and if you make her angry enough, you will face pure torture. And if she is able to kill you at the end of said torture, expect her to make sure there is almost nothing of you left. Needless to say, if I make a joke with this character, expect things to be morbid and cynical. That being said, if Faire trusts someone, she tends to lighten up somewhat. Faire is also somewhat of a smart mer as well, knowing her history of Elves in general.

Capability: A master of all three destruction spell types, and surprisingly stealthy, and quick when beimg said stealthy, Faire is. However, she is fairly new to daggers, and though her skill is adequate when hidden, she really has difficulty with them in combat, and never really bothered to dabble into any other aspects of magic. Faire also hates Alchemy, smithing... eh, she can't really craft anything at all. Faire also has had little to no experience in other weapons as well; don't expect her to pick up a bow and snipe bandits dead or to be pulling out a warhammer. Faire does carry a few bits of food in her pockets, but other than that, she has no carrying capacity except for gold. She runs at a normal pace for men.
Would Panda like to read the history?

Last edited by Twisting Beliefs on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Wow, when it said the character's name was Faire, I was expecting someone completely different.

Sure, Panda would like to read the history. :B
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Woah. Never expected a reply until another day. Maybe it's luck, or the fact Z\I'm watching Mr. Rogers now or something. Talk about a surprise. ("Won't you be my neighbor?")
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:58 pm

I guess it was just a good time to check the front page.
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:02 am

Sooooo... why an angelic panda for an avatar?
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 am

It's a dragon now. . 3 .

Rawr.
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:04 am

A dragon?... uh oh.
FUS RO DAH!
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:38 am

Despite me winning a double-post, it's late and I don't wanna bother ya Panda. Just come up with the decision for the history later on. Didn't expect you to be on. Night.
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:33 am

Ah? I thought I already agreed to read it.

Or, if you've already sent it to me, I just haven't received it yet, for some reason. :/
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:11 pm

I did send the history Panda. Via PM. Hopefully, it didn't glitch out on ya. I'm sending you a second copy in case something went wrong with the first (they're with the exact same content). If they're both there, my bad. Embarassed

1:30 am? Wow. Later than I could ever stay up currently. sunny
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:06 pm

You must be in a different timezone than me. :o

Anyway, it's odd. I've nothing in my inbox. The PM function fails either your or me, or something, 'cuz I'm not getting anything. Try sending a third time and if that doesn't work, try FF's PMing service.
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Ah, Pm's are the problem, not me! Doing a third time.

What time zone are you in? I'm on Eastern time, US.
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm on central.

Nothing. I guess you'll have to use FF.
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Spoke too soon. I have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faire, Torturer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faire, Torturer   Faire, Torturer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faire, Torturer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Roleplaying :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: