Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward bjorn Necromancer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panda cheese

panda cheese

Edward bjorn Necromancer Empty
PostSubject: Edward bjorn Necromancer   Edward bjorn Necromancer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Name: Edward bjorn

Race: Nord

Factions: Coven of the night (it is the thing i discussed in the general discussion although i changed the name)

Political Views: He dislikes ulfric but he hates the dominion and kills thalmor regularly because they make great test subjects.

Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111231114436/elderscrolls/images/4/44/Breton_mage.png
like that but wearing necromancers robes
he is slightly thin with black hair.

Personality: He is rather seclusive, only venturing out to find bandits to reanimate. He is quite clear headed and does not hate without reason Although he does hate the vigil of stendarr and attacks them on sight.

Capability: He is adept level at conjuration (necromancy) but also uses destruction ice spells. He is also great at alchemy and can brew good potions. He uses a staff to cast ice spells.
Back to top Go down
panda cheese

panda cheese

PostSubject: who   Edward bjorn Necromancer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:42 pm

who should i send the history to.
Back to top Go down
alpha142

alpha142

PostSubject: Re: Edward bjorn Necromancer   Edward bjorn Necromancer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Mesataki or Inspector Panderp would probably be your best bets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward bjorn Necromancer   Edward bjorn Necromancer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward bjorn Necromancer
Page 1 of 1