Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiearchies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Hiearchies Empty
PostSubject: Hiearchies   Hiearchies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:11 pm

I was browsing through the character lists today, when I noticed that there are a few (read- plenty) of people in the pro-Dominion faction and some in the Vigilants of Stendarr (Werewolves you say? *Transforms in middle of their headquarters*). This may or may not be a case of blind idiocy on my part, but I must get the idea out of my head that resulted from this- where the heck does everyone stand in their factions? Are they high up, or doing fetch quests? Are they preaching in the streets like Heimskr ("the future of Skyyyrim! The future, of- TAAMRIELLLLLL!"), or healing people in a temple? Are they Listeners, or just recruited? Archmages, or students? Where everyone stands in their factions confuses me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

Hiearchies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiearchies   Hiearchies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 pm

From what I understand (by reading the FF rules and stuff) If you prove to be an active and "good" member, you get to be a special rank or leader in a faction. I could be wrong, but that is what I gathered. This is probably so someone doesn't join and make an account saying they are the leader of a faction, post twice, then never come back.
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Hiearchies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiearchies   Hiearchies I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 pm

This is not something designated by mods or the admin so much as it is decided by the player themselves - such ranks are noted in the sheets, or they should be. On the off-hand, if someone does choose to create a high-ranking character, we will peruse it in order to ensure that nothing steps out of bounds.

But Thane is right, to some extent - we are more willing to hand high positions to loyal players than n00bs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiearchies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiearchies   Hiearchies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiearchies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: