Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gro-Shorok The Orc Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warpet

Warpet

Gro-Shorok The Orc Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Gro-Shorok The Orc Assassin   Gro-Shorok The Orc Assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Name: Gro-Shorok

Race: Orc

Factions: Dark Brotherhood

Political Views: Good guys, Bad guys, who cares. Just kill the aldemeri dominion.

Appearance: He's an orc with paticularly green skin. *unlike the orcs in skyrim.* His hair is shaved for the most part, accept a pony tail thing *I don't know what to call it.* In the style that I've seen monks wear *yang from FF4.* for the most part he'll wear the dark brother hood gear...unless he's not on an assignment. if that's the case he wears fur...he says he killed the animal and made it himself. *the fur armor being the fully clothed one.*

Personality: Just like most Orcs he's straight to the point. and sometimes that point requires an axe to the face. Often times he comes across as mean...which is what he tries to do...but he's not so good at being mean to kids. as such he carries candy around to give to children.

Capability: 2-handed, 1-handed, Sneak *which is weird for an orc.*

Should I send in history?
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Gro-Shorok The Orc Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gro-Shorok The Orc Assassin   Gro-Shorok The Orc Assassin I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Yeah, same procedure. Just PM it to any one of the mods/admin.
Back to top Go down

Gro-Shorok The Orc Assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Roleplaying :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: