Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bannered Mare Version 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Bannered Mare Version 2.0   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:08 pm

I've realized that the moment enough people have enough Skyrim stories that wouldn't be classified in the Bard's college (examples: X Screwed around with Y and this happenned, or an epic fight, or something involving engine abuse), the main chat thread is going to be filled with 'em. I made this if my predictions come to pass. In order to get the ball rolling, my tale is below.

One day, I was using the Wabbajack (don't ask me how I got it), when an Elder dragon shows up (Talos help you if one shows up). Following it are a large amount of bears (10-20!). I immediately blast the Elder Dragon with the Wabbajack, and it turns into a sweet roll. Now, this would be funny, but now the bears are after ME. So, I attempt to fight them off for a bit, but I eventually decide to flee. I take a few steps backwards over the sweet roll, all the bears after me... and the roll changes back to an Elder Dragon. I immediately turned tail (literally, I was an Argonian!) and fled away from the scene, while the dragon slaughtered the bears. Moral of the story: sweets are just as bad for bears as for humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warpet

PostSubject: Re: Bannered Mare Version 2.0   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Shorok could take out that altmer. one swing of the axe to the back of the head. *one of the reasons he doesn't get along with that paticular group is torture.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warpet

PostSubject: Re: Bannered Mare Version 2.0   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:20 pm

So lately I've been playing skyrim *ZOMG PLOT TWIST!* and I've been using my argonian...who I named Jeric.

what I wanna know is how can I convert that into a name that sounds argonian?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bannered Mare Version 2.0   

Back to top Go down

Bannered Mare Version 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: