Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:25 pm

"What...?" A few minutes until death made Faire realize how much troublee she was in. "That is it."

An explosion seemed to erupt from Faire. To say it was powerful was a mere understatement. Her body felt like it was burning, but she was satisfied when she saw the explosion from her Fire Storm spell throw the- now realized to be a vampire- Babette against the wall. The force also broke the bonds. Getting up, she took the daggers out of her chest, slowly, but surely. Blood was everywhere, yet she could stand. Faire took a moment, gasped for breath, buying time to recharge her magicka, before looking at the vampire child's cohorts.

"I. Am. Not. Dying. Today. Dominion-traitors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Savi produced her daggers "Oh but you are remember that was posion I gave you you have 3 maybe 4 hours left" she said. and the pain should be starting now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:43 pm

"Then I'll only work harder to get out of here." Sparks were immediately shot at the Khajiit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Dar'savi dodged "Alaric, get our brothers and sisters here to help." She said making a run at her with her daggers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 pm

(Bad news gunmun. Word of Panda states no NPCs in the Sanctuary except for Babette, and Cicero if Dreamweaver was able to join. Expect no one coming. Ask Panda about it.)

Babette, was on the ground, knocked out cold, unmoving. Faire, meanwhile, shot an Icy spear for the Khajiit, aiming for the leg, hoping to cripple the Khajiit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:33 am

Alaric had been thrown back by the blast, the arcane enchanter splintering under his weight. He feared for Babette, she had been so close, and she rarely fed so her weakness to fire would be most likely at its peak. He only hoped that her resistance to magic that came with being a Breton would be enough to let her survive.

Alaric rose from the splintered enchanter, his hands already crackling with magical energies. The large stone table in the center of the room was sent flying with a small grunt, his telekinesis magic sending it hurtling toward the lunatic who dared to hurt his family. "You will pay for that, Thalmor Wench!" Chains of Lightning streaked from the powerful wizard's hands before threw a ward up in front of the frosty spell aimed for his sister.

"Dar'savi! Leave her and take Babette! I'll handle this one... I have a bit of a score to settle..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:38 am

Dar'savi nodded and checked if her sister was alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:45 am

"Babette's the name of your friend? Makes it funner when I use her bones to stab her heart." Faire's voice had become much quieter since being poisoned by Dar'savi, although it was more due to being a bit more level-headed at this point than the killer poison. Her Spear shattered upon contact with the ward, splattering ice shards everywhere. Before Faire could say anything, she noticed the table. And she just stood there.

She crouched at the last second, letting the table fly over her and smack into a wall.

"You're not getting away from me." A fireball was shot at Babette and Dar'savi, hoping that it would finish off the two. The spell flying from the vampiric Altmer were dangerous to her magic though, and immediately shot back with her own flurry of Thunder Bolts, hoping to drain his magic first before she lost hers.

"Chain Lightning DOES go to the nearest target, does it not?" Faire asked. Hopefully, her opponent wasn't aiming too carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 am

Alaric growled in rage. No one hurt Babette, or any of his family for that matter! The last people who had... he had taken down as a mere fledgling. A curse was muttered under his breath when the table missed, even though it had only been thrown as a distraction. It had worked though, her pause in which she ducked allowing him to observe his new prey more closely. The poison was already taking effect, as well as the large dagger holes in her stomach...

A chuckle began to bubble forth from his chest, growing louder by the second as she cast the fireball. All his sister would have to do is duck around the corner with Babette to be safe, and they were less than a foot away from the wall as it was. This Altmer/Dunmer wasn't very smart for a mer...

Alaric danced out of the way of the Thunderbolts with an unnatural grace and sense of elegance before chuckling once more. "Big magic makes big static! Foolish girl! The large spells only hasten your death! A brilliant little thing I suggested to my sister one day. It pays to have two alchemical geniuses living under the same roof as you... they can make your wildest, most torturous ideas into a reality with only a few plants..."

Ice Storms, frigid and furious flew toward the girl who dared attack his family. Would she ever learn? Every attack on his sisters fueled his thirst for her blood, for her death. "I'm going to drain you dry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:57 am

"Then, let's end the game." And Faire ran for Alaric, firing Firebolts until she could get close enoug to engage in close combat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Alaric smirked. She was playing right into his trap.

A loud whistling erupted around them as a whirling blizzard swallowed them, the force of the snow-covered winds picking up objects around the room and adding them to its deadly embrace. The shards of the Arcane Enchanter were picked up as well, acting like small spears in the snowy gale. He knew that the cold wouldn't bother him that much, nor his sisters due to their natural adaptations, Dar'savi's thick fur, and Babatte's vampiric blood...

He felt a whoosh of air as one of the firebolts went by his head, but he caught a second in the arm, and a third grazed his ribs, though neither was a tide-turning blow. He cursed silently before seemingly vanishing into the blizzard, the whirling snow coupled with the debris and his skill as an assassin allowing him to hide effectively.

Beams of life draining force shot toward the female Altmer from behind in the form of Alaric's Vampiric Drain spell. Hopefully the disorientation that should be caused by the blizzard would grant his spell connection. He had never before met someone so slippery... If they were under different circumstances, she might have made for a decent sister...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:44 pm

The blizzard sent Vampiric Drain flying everywhere; rather than make a connection, it was bouncing everywhere. Faire would've stayed to screw with Alaric more, but she could feel the poison taking affect. She had to get out. FAST. So, she carefully wormed her way through the Blizzard, trying to find an exit.

Babette slowly opened her eyes. What's going on? Am I out in the snow? Indeed, a thick blizzard had swirled directly nearby. She looked around, trying to see what was going on. She saw a cat-like figure- Dar'savi-, but beyond that, nothing, likely due to hazy eyesight. Well, there was some form of sharp debris flying-

*SHANK*

Babette looked down, seeing in a rather large, pointy piece of Arcane Enchanter entering her stomach. She collapsed, trying to utter help from Dar'savi.

"Help...."

It was the last thing she ever said. Babette was dead, inadverdantly killed by her fellow brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:07 pm

"Babbette? Babbette!" The Khajiit tried to get a response from the vampire child but it was in vain. Upon realizing this, the Archer let out a roar of rage and sadness the echoed numerous times through the sanctuary. She got up and ran after the Altmer woman. She knew that the poison would kill her painfully and slow, and that it was unlikely anyone would figure out the antidote before that happens. However, she knew the location of the sanctuary and Falkreath was close by. The elf had to die if not for revenge on little sister Babbette but for the good of the entire brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Even through the howling winds, he heard it. The sound of flesh being pierced. The sound of a small intake of breath from surprise. The pitiful cry for help. The slumping of the body of a great warrior and friend, no matter how small...

"NOOOOO!!! NOOOOO-OOO-OOO!!!" His mournful wail rang out alongside his sister's as he ran to Babette's corpse. He grabbed the small girl as Dar'savi charged off, the snow erupting around him as he slid to a stop. "Babette? Babette? Babette, now is not the time to play games. Open your eyes... please... open your eyes..." His own began to cloud with tears. She couldn't be gone. He had been in the same sanctuary as her for the last hundred and six years. She was Babette! Babette couldn't die! She couldn't leave him alone! "Oh, Babette... I-I'm so sorry, B-babette... Please come back..."

He clutched her small form next to his, the bloody stake lying in the snow beside them, the red liquid seeping into the pure white canvas and staining it as if to mock him. Slowly he rocked in place, cradling her in his arms. She had meant so much to him, had been there for so long, had helped him after some of the most horrible parts of his life, and now she was gone. By his own hand...

The tears fell more freely as he realized that. She was gone by his hand... He had killed her, not the intruder. His spell had brought her end. "Why?... Why couldn't it have been me?" he asked himself over and over again, the unanswerable question, it was haunting his thoughts. "Babette, I'm so sorry..."

A glistening orb fell from his eyes before dashing itself against one of her small ivory fangs, and that was when it clicked: he was alone. She had been the only one whom he could tell anything. He trusted his other siblings, yes, but Babette was special. She had what none of the others did, she was a vampire. Each had provided the other what they had not found anywhere else: someone they could tell everything to, and the other understand...

Gently, he laid her down in the snow and ignored the blood on his robes. He placed her arms over her chest as he began preparing her, and he promised that he'd avenge her, that he'd make Faire pay. "I will not rest until that treacherous she-elf lies dead, no matter how long it takes. Be it one year or one hundred years. She'll wish she had died here, this day, instead of you..." He looked at her, and he wept...

Last edited by Thane of Eastmarch on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Faire ran through the Sanctuary, hearing the mad Khajiit- Dar'savi, wasn't it?- going after her. Despite this, Faire's head was actually clearing up.

The pain was so unbearable and inmermane. Her speed increased, hoping the adrenaline would block it out.
Eventually, through sheer dumb luck, Faire wound her way through a tunnel, coming across a door. Running as fast as possible, she opened it... and was met with the night. Through accident, Faire had run out of the Sanctuary, into freedom- or, at least, for the cynical minded, to die in open space. After a ways, she went for a boulder and crouched, hoping Dar'savi wouldn't find her. The pain immediately came back, even worse this time, and Faire curled into a fetal position to lessen the pain.

I'm dying free of those Dominion-traitor bastards. Unless I live for another damned day! her thoughts shouted.

(Inmermane? See what I did there?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Dar'savi made a quick run to her room to retrieve her bow and arrows before running towards the sanctuary exit. She was quick but knew if the woman knew where she were then she'd be heading to Falkreath. Anywhere else and the poison in her blood would have her withing in pain before she gets close.

Upon exiting the sanctuary the Khajiit got on her horse and headed in the direction of Falkreath triggering her nightvison in oder to spot her on the path before she saw her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Faire stayed behind the rock, hoping to not be found. Luckily, she was far from the road.

She looked down at herself. Her robes were as bloody as possible, her forearm was burnt away and the skin looked grayish and puckered, and the posion was getting worse by the second. Stay still. You'll live.

Depending on how you looked at it, she did or didn't.

(The RP is pretty much closed now. Yes, no new posts allowed. Except 2 more. And none of them are coming from gunmun or Thane. Sorry, you 2.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warpet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:18 pm

*I'm 82% sure that's my cue.*

Shorok came into the sanctuary shortly after the Khajiit left. He walked in and saw Babette dead and Alaric mourning. "What happened here? Have the Oculotus discovered our location? Should I go out and introduce them to my axe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:45 pm

The Dark Brotherhood.

While no less evil, they have redeemed themselves somewhat How, you may ask? They have become a family. A rather murderous family, but still a family, even. In. Mourning. Such is the way, when you enter... Into the Brotherhood.

(The thread is now closed. Thanks all!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   

Back to top Go down

Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Roleplaying :: Main RP :: Falkreath Hold-
Jump to: