HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 pm

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been...'"
~ John Greenleaf Whittier ~

Despair, utter and complete, plagued him and tormented him. It was like losing his sisters all over again, but that's because, in a way, he was... Babette had been that to him, his closest confidant, companion, and friend. She had been exactly that... a sister.

He had spared no expense in her burial, delving into his own resources to adorn her broken body in a dress made of the finest materials, slippers of satin, and a beautiful golden medallion. The coffin had been beautifully carved and lined with the finest of silks, a small pillow lying at the head stuffed with the softest down. She deserved all of it and more. She deserved a queen's funeral, but even he could not give her that...

Atop the grave, he laid a pure white lily on a bed of dragon's tongue, her two favorites. The mixture of Altmer and Breton burial customs had resulted in a rather beautiful combination, and had the circumstances been different, he might have felt the same... But all he felt was sorrow... pain... regret... and guilt...

His best friend was dead because of him, his spell gone completely wrong. In his attempt to protect and defend her, he had done the opposite and brought her end. That just made it all the more terrible... His own hand! The tears threatened to flow once more as it hit him again, and again, each time hitting him harder. He didn't know how much more he could bear it...

"You ARE helpless, aren't you?" The small girl asked as she once again ran the comb through the larger boy's hair, and arranged it to her satisfaction. Her brother had to look perfect since he was attending a party, for the contract had specified that the tax collector must be slain in plain view of the guests at the party - which he had funded with his ill-gotten gold. "Alaric, do try to not to die... I need someone to get me the Daedra hearts from the top shelf."

He laughed at her comment, "Don't worry, I'll be back tonight in time to read you your bed-time story. I-"

"Alaric, I'm being serious, be careful tonight! That collector is in the employ of the Empire, he'll have all kinds of guards. I've been doing a little snooping - after all, no one sees a little girl as a threat until AFTER her teeth are in their neck - and this won't be the first time someone has tried to kill him. Just... don't take any unnecessary risks... I don't want to lose you." She turned a bit red at this and hid her face before running off, a quiet "Kill well, my brother." floating back to him...

That had been over seventy years ago, but he still remembered it like it had been only yesterday. His mark had indeed been guarded, well too, and they had even managed to get in a hit or three in retaliation, along with a rather nasty barbed arrow through his right arm. When he had returned, he was met with a slap and a scolding from Babette, which caused their leader at the time to make a remark about them acting like an old married couple. Both of the 'young' vampires had blushed at the comment before fiercely denying it, though their eyes met fleetingly and said something else.

He couldn't help but remember the silliness that had ensued after their leader's comment. Both had decided that they felt something, or rather, thought they did. For years they had both laughed together at their foolishness, their failing to recognize what they truly had. They loved each other yes, but not as lovers... they had each finally found a true, one in a million friend... and now... he missed her terribly...

"Why couldn't it have been me instead, dear sister?" he whispered toward her gravestone, on which her face had been carved with the help of magic. "You were the only thing in my life that I though would never change... you've always been there. Even the Brotherhood is changing! The Night-Mother, that thrice blasted jester, even Astrid is acting strangely! Why did you have to go now? And... why couldn't I go with you?" His tears dropped into the freshly turned soil, turning instantly to mud beneath him. No one could understand his sorrow, the depths of his despair. Not one. He had even thought of taking his own un-life, but she wouldn't have wanted him to do that, and he definitely wouldn't have wanted her to, if the places had been changed...

His head suddenly jerked up, and he began looking all around him, for he would have sworn he had heard a small voice, like the cooing of a dove, like... Babette...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Nothing.
It was the best way to describe the area Babette was in. It wasn't a mass of black, or a mass of white, just... nothing. Well, except for a transparent form of herself, but that was beside the point. What was she to do?

I may as well try to take a walk.

Babette took a few steps, but she was unsure of even whether she was moving at all. That's not going to work in this place.

"This place is me."

Babette jumped at the voice, bearing her fangs and reaching for a weapon that was not there. She still saw nothing.

"Who are you!?"

"Babette, you're a smart lady; my wife approves of you. Yes, I said lady; you are no little girl."

"It would be wise if you answer me."

"I will, but not in the way you think. You are not ready to serve me."

"I don't understand."

"Simple. You know of your Brother, Alaric?"

Babette stopped as a memory flowed through her mind; of a mission seventy years ago, and a painful slap, created by her no less. "I think I know who you are."

"Good job, then. Now, I believe you will obey me when I say you will be needed in Tamriel still."

"But I'm-" Babette paused as she said the word, feeling sick- "dead."

"Oh, Babette, don't you know that there are ways you can return? Here, let me insert this into your memory." Babette experienced a flash of pain, but she knew what was now in her head.

A summon spell. A summon for her.

"Now, I could just send you on your way, but my children need to work for nice things," the voice continued. "I've opened up an admittedly dramatic escape route, but I think you'll appreciate the symbolism. Go on and figure it out."

Babette tried to think of what that route was. An obstacle? A monster? An arrow to the- she stopped as she remembered a barbed arrow, poking out of Alaric. Immediately, poking out of the nothingness, for a single second, was... a lily?

"You found it." The voice sounded pleased, but raspy and murderous. "Use this route, and relay the spell to Alaric should he ever need you again. I have a feeling he will, considering there is someone that knows the general area of the Sanctuary."

"Wait," Babette said, "you mean that dunmer... Altmer... whatever that elf was lives?"

"No, not really." The voice sounded like it had a smile, however that was possible.

"Well, what then?"

"Go. You'll find out."

Thank you... Sithis."

"Only for my daughter."

Babette focused on Alaric, and slowly but surely the scene dissolved before her, into a grave, where Alaric wept, of all things. Admittedly, there was a good reason, but he was much stronger than that. "Alaric! Get yourself together!" She screamed, not having fully left the void. Soon after, she vanished.

"HA! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE FELL FOR IT! A THERAPIST, COMING UP!" a madman's voice sounded throughout the void.

(That last line pertains to an arc, I have for Faire, if it passes. If not, just assume it's an otherworldly good samaritan/prankster Smile.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:37 pm

There is was again! That voice! It WAS Babette! She'd said his name!

"Babette? W-where are you?" he asked, searching the surrounding darkness frantically. His eyes combed the cliff he had chosen for her resting place, one of their more frequent haunts which they used when they wanted to speak to each other in privacy. Shakily, he scrambled to his feet and checked behind the yew tree which hung over her grave, and finding nothing behind the ironically chosen tree, he returned to the grave where his eyes locked onto something...

"The lily! It's brighter?" Slowly he leant down - feeling like a fool - but if he could somehow contact Babette by listening to a flower, then he was going to look like a fool. "Babette? Babette, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Babette could hear Alaric call out, looking at the flower. "Over here!" She dearly hoped Alaric could unserstand her. The way he looked, it seemed like he had done nothing but wept tears. He even looked a little smaller, hunched over that lily.

She wanted to slap him for acting like a mourning dove.

A... sound echoed, that seemed almost not of this world. Babette, hearing it, broke her concentration, and slowly faded away....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Alaric was on his feet with a grey staff in his hands faster than any human or mer, the bloodcurdling shriek having placed him on alert. He had heard Babette once more, this time a bit clearer, until that piercing wail had carried up to him.

His feet thudded silently as he ran for the source of the scream, it sounded horrible, and he needed something to kill in the name of Sithis. After all, that is where brothers and sisters went when they died, to Sithis and the void. There had to be a reason for him letting Babette contact him, however fleeting it was. Perhaps by sending him a soul as an offering, he would allow more contact!

"A torch!" he hissed silently. A bandit was running toward him, away from the scream, shouting 'Beware the Banshee! Beware!' Alaric merely snarled and twirled the staff elegantly, lightning spewing forth and landing on the ground like a wall of writhing plasma around the bandit. "Beware the Brotherhood is more like it! I hereby claim your soul for Sithis! To the void with you!" Before he had even finished speaking, he had fired an Icy Spear at the man, taking off his head in one foul swoop!

He resumed his run, headed toward the source of the scream, not knowing why, but only that he must.

He came to where it sounded as if it had originated and began to search when suddenly he realized something! He smelt blood! He had smelled blood for some time now! How strange that the blood should lead him to the same spot where the supposed 'Banshee' screamed moments ago. He smelled blood, but he didn't see any. As he walked he thought about maybe he'd just gone crazy? He'd just lost Babette and it had been like losing a part of himself! IT wasn't until he came across a small sort of alcove behind a boulder that he found it...

"By Sithis, that's a lot of blood! And what's this?" He leaned down to get a better look. Everywhere was spattered with the blood of something, tattered scraps of cloth were scattered about, a small hole wallowed into the dirt and grass where it looked like something had rooted around or had a very violent seizure, and then... something else caught his eye... something that shook him to his very core... He cursed, and backing against the wall he readied himself in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm

A... thing, from first looks was gazing upon Alaric in the shadow of a tree. The form would be difficult to figure out, but the eyes had a look that would strike fear into those that knew what they looked like meant.

"You," Faire said as she stepped out of the shadows in her tattered garb, flashing her new set of vampire fangs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:00 pm

"You..." he snarled back, his own fangs coming out and glinting in the moonlight. "You don't even have the decency to die after what you've caused!" It didn't take him long to put it together. When Babette had cast Vampiric Drain on the girl so that Dar'savi could inject the poison, she must have also contracted Sanguinare Vapiris, which in turn would have slowed the progression of the poison and upon becoming a vampire, nullified it completely!

In the moonlight, he was most likely a terrifying sight to behold. Having fasted since Babette had died, he was in his full vampiric glory, pupils narrowed to evil-looking slits, face gaunt, and fangs larger than normal. All of that coupled with how he felt inside, and he was sure that not even an entire village would even dare try him right now.

"How dare you speak to me!" he hissed "I... WILL... KILL YOU!!!" The staff was once more twirled elegantly in his hand sending out streams of the magical barrier creating lightning. The crackling plasma landed across the new vampire's path, occasionally jumping out toward her as if drawn toward the object of their creator's rage. Powerful Flames too, spewed forth from Alaric towards her, in the hopes that his opponent was not yet used to her new weaknesses and would not try as hard to avoid the attack. "I hope Sithis torments your soul for all eternity..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Faire jumped back into the shadows, flames nicking at her feet. They felt sore upon landing, and she realized that there was danger on hand the moment she had recovered. Well, not exactly recovered, but she was still moving, so Faire was pretty sure it counted.
"What did I causse? I merely defended mysself and killed no-one, Dominion traitor!" She shouted while hidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 pm

"DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW!!! You nosssed in busssinesss that wasss not yoursss! IF you had jusst gone on inssstead of meddling, ssshe'd ssstill bee here!" Her hurled a Fireball toward her voice, hoping to graze her once more. He had seen the flames just barely lick her, but lick her they did...

With a little time bought, he leapt onto the rock and jumped onto higher and more open ground. "Dread Father! Hear my criesss! Help me thisss night, to avenge your daughter!" His prayer rang out through the woods and rebounded off the cliffs, echoing and becoming a haunting chorus which seemed to come from many men. He twirled the staff once more, ready for any attacks, "You'll pay, Lady Faire," he called out, using the name his sister had given her, "I will send you to the void even if it means we fight for the next thousand years!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:29 pm

"I doubt we'll be fighting that long," said Faire. "But, it will be jusst enough to make you wissh you had gone firsst. Bessidess, the only damage I caussed your friend wass to be knocked againsst a wall. The true killing blow wass never made by me." Slowly, she snuck around, trying to find the best spot to fling a Fireball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 pm

His Vampiric sight kicked in, allowing him to see into the dark recesses of the night, and he saw her movement though the crackling lightning on the ground. "If you think that you can bessst me, you are sssorely missstaken!" Restoration magic swirled in his palm, a small rainbow ball of light forming quickly in his hands when he heard a voice.

"I will grant you what you wish... but not in the way that you anticipate..." it said, it's voice deep and sinister.

"Thank you, Sithis..." he whispered in reply before letting the ball go and watching it rocket toward its prey at a speed faster than a lightning bolt. The Turn Undead was going to make things interesting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:48 pm

The Fireball flew right at Faire. Noticing it, she rolled out of the way, but the blast still bungled her dodge. The heat certainly didn't help either. Luckily, her hands still managed to stay focused on Alaric, and shot her own Fireball at him. One powered by two hands.

"Huh? OH ****!... er, what are you doing here, my daughter?"

Babette was fuming completely over how a noise had broke her concentration. "I can't seem to get back through." If Babette payed any heed to the word "Sithis" said, she wasn't showing it.

"Daughter, you can get back. It's just that the situation for Alaric has changed somewhat on his end, and now you need to figure out what way will get you over."

"Hm. It figures."

"It will happen. OR BY MARTIN- er, you will regret it otherwise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:29 am

Alaric stood, bracing himself for what he knew Faire thought would be his last moments on Nirn. The fireball, he observed was a decent one, a fact he hated to admit considering the woman who had cast it...

He felt the circlet gracing his brow begin to tingle moments before the fireball him him square in the chest. He grimaced in pain, as the flames were not all stopped, though many did simply flow over him in the explosion due to the enchantment. The flames that did hit were horrible and only served to cause him to desire her death more. Several burns now marred his youthful appearance, burns he would heal before the night was out.

"Is that all you have, witch?" he yelled out as he healed the largest burn which covered his whole face and obscured his vision. "Because it will take much more than that to slay a master vampire and a servant of Sithis..."

He vanished instantly the night embracing him and covering him with its cloak. His Shrouded Shoes muffled his footsteps allowing him to remain unseen and unheard as he repositioned himself.

The staff whistled through the air as he brought it down toward Faire's head with immense force, his invisibility and muffled footsteps having allowed him to sneak up behind her...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 am

A woosh was heard, and Faire turned her head to the side as the staff came down on the ground next to her brain. Trying to escape, she lifted up her feet to try and move away the attacker.

Due to trajectory, it was about to become a kick in the groin.

"Please, a hint, Sithis?

"... fine. Remember what you were doing the last night of your life?"

Immediately, Babette realized what the situation was upon her memory causing her to realize the situation change. "What!? How-"

"There is no time. Unless you'd rather have Brother Alari join you, I suggest you return to Tamriel."

"Thank you," Babette said as she slowly tried to focus on what she did to "Lady Faire".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 am

Alaric saw what was happening and luckily the staff had come straight down in front of him due to the nature of his attack, causing Faire's foot to connect with the enchanted wood. He hissed loudly as he spun away with an uncanny grace and agility, causing the staff to make contact with her again as he left such close quarters.

His eyes matched the murderous tone he felt as he once again went for her, this time firing his Vampiric Drain at full power. "I will drain you of all life, one way or another, you pathetic excuse for an elf! You are a shame to our race and you must be eliminated once and for all!!!"

(My dad cut off the internet, so this was why I disappeared. He irks me greatly... Why doesn't he just take my sister's computer at night and leave me alone? Instead he punishes me for her actions by killing the wi-fi?!? *huffs*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 pm

(Well, that ended well for you then Razz .)

The staff smacked against Faire's head, messing with her vision for a moment. Suddenly, she felt she was being weakened by the second- almost as if she were draining. Her head, looking up, noticed that she was indeed being drained- Vampiric Drained, that is.

Ugh!? How do I beat this guy!?

A thought crossed her mind, one that seemed much more sinister than usual.

Driiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim....

Suddenly, Faire got an idea from that thought. Without even thinking, she cast vampiric drain- apparently, she had earnt some new, and oddly instant, powers for completing her ordeal. Though Alaric had got a head start, her own beam was somewhat more powerful. And throughout all this, she got up and stepped closer... and closer... and closer... a look that could kill on her angry face.

Babette slowly focused more and more on Faire, and the lily where Alaric had been standing over. As she came more and more into view, she thought she would eventually see Alaric.

By the time she had crossed over, she looked around. A tombstone clearly had Babette's face on it, there was a lily... but no Alaric.

"Alaric! Where are you!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Alaric hissed in pain as the girl began using her own drain spell, turning their battle into what would be a nearly never-ending cycle of healing and injuring. "Damn you!" he cried as he broke his drain off and decided to improvise before he had wasted all of his magicka. The staff emptied the rest of its barrier creating plasma onto the ground between them as Alaric threw a magelight spell straight toward her face in the hopes of temporarily blinding her.

"Alaric! Where are you!?"

'Babette? That was Babette!' "Down here! Faire's a vampire!" he shouted toward her voice before leaping back and melting into the shadows. He left the staff, now useless and actually broken, his having used the last little bit which had been the only thing holding it together. 'She is unnaturally strong for a fledgling... There has to be some way around her defenses...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:46 pm

The spell flew towards Faire's face, and she did the only thing she could do in the matter: jump to the side, keep the face turned around, and cover your eyes. The result was a lack of blinding, but Faire lost eyesight of Alaric anyways. At least, until a voice sounded.

"alaric!whereareyou!"

Faire's face became quite... angry, to say the least.

"NO!" she shouted.

Alaric's response to Babette's call alerted his location, however, and Faire turned around just in time to see Alaric jump into the shadows. She retaliated with an all-out attack of Fireball after Fireball, using the lighting of the explosions to guide her aim, until she felt her magicka about to run dry. Immediately, after her 8th shot, she took her orcish daggers and threw them at Alaric's position. If they hit his heel before the assassin scurried away, Faire would already know what to do with him....

"D...e! F... e!"

Babette was worried by this point; though the world was still coming to focus, the sound was not. She heard Alaric, but what ws the direction? What was he saying? And how was Faire involved in all this? Was she still alive? (Though Babette's gut feeling said yes.)

"I can't here you correctly! Where the heck are you!?"

Her question ws answered with a whole lotta stuff blowing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Blood flew from his lips as he laughed. Much of the fire had hit him, though he had blocked quite a bit with a Greater Ward and his enchantments, burns still covered much of his body. More blood spilled on the ground as he coughed and even more as he removed the Orcish Dagger from his stomach. "Foolisssh girl..." he rasped... "You cannot kill me..."

He stumbled forward, vaguely aware of Babette's voice. He would not die here! He would see how he was hearing Babette's voice. That, the hope of seeing her once more kept him going. "HYYYYAAAAAGRRRRAAA!" A golden aura encompassed him as he cast a Close Wounds spell, healing the more serious of his injuries, and a mighty Thunderbolt rocketed toward Faire. "On the other hand... I... CAN... kill you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Looking upon the lightning bolt, Faire experienced a look that one would easily read as "oh crap". The bolt came down... and hit her head first, taking the blast. Immediately, she collapsed from the blow.

Faire looked dead.

Babette ran, though a mortal wouldn't exactly call it that, toward the explosion, worrying evermore about the situation.

"Alaric! What's with the Fireballs!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Alaric watched Faire fall as he panted heavily, his wounds numerous even after the impromptu healing. Burns covered his body from the many fireballs, burns he would have to heal before the night was out in order to keep his appearance unmarred.

"Babette! It was Faire! She was turned, so she didn't die! I think I got her though. Come quick!" He hoped that she was truly there and not some figment of his imagination. He needed her so badly... so very, very badly. He hadn't been the same since she had gone, and he doubted he ever would be.

He knelt, and began to cast heal, gently moving his hands over his arms. He was worse off than he thought and would need to rest a few days even after the healing magics. He sighed, the magic closing his skin and causing it to feel as if cold water were flowing over the burns, erasing them from his once flawless - and soon to be again - skin. A tear of hope rolled down his cheek as he awaited a semblance of a reply. Anything, even a whisper in the wind...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 pm

( How close is Alaric in relation to Faire's body?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 pm

A little ways off. He had jumped back and fired the spells (Close Wounds & Thunderbolt) He isn't in melee distance if that is the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 am

(Oh. In that case, it's time to move along then, unless you get too close to Faire. In which case, Twisted Evil .)

Babette moved along through the wilderness, getting closer to the area where the battle had happenned. Finally, the ghostly vampire child, through the clearing sound of Alaric's voice, emerged, and looked upon the scene.

It looked as if a dragon had attacked. Blood was everywhere, grass, bushes, and more were burning, plasma was traced along the ground... and Alaric looked like he had been through Oblivion and back.

"Alaric!" She jumped down to him, ran up to the Altmer, anger intending to punch him out... and instead she tried to embrace him, dearly hoping her spectral form wouldn't leave her in a moment of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Joy welled up within him in such a way that it filled him clear up to his throat. Babette was coming towards him in an almost ghostly form, yet she looked more solid than a ghost...

His breath hitched as she embraced him, her cold arms encircling him and bring a sort of comfort which he guessed was just a glimpse of how the void would feel when Sithis called him to it. "Babette... How? How are you here?" The question came out as a whisper, him being in too much shock to speak properly. Babette was back! She wasn't necessarily alive, but her mind, her personality, and her spectral form were with him.

He hugged her back, the feeling like nothing he had ever felt before and for the first time in days, he felt like things might be somewhat okay. Living for hundreds of years caused the attachments one did make to be devastating if severed, and for him to almost lose her... he had nearly gone insane...

"Oh, Babette... I'm so sorry... I... I was too careless... too reckless, and it cost me my best friend..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   

Back to top Go down

White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next