HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 pm

"... you didn't lose me," Babette replied, not believing the very scene unfolding. "Sithis helped bring me back. At least, I think it was Sithis," She said quietly, feeling that somewhere, the may-ormay-not-Sithis was smiling. (In actuality, the possible-Sithis was laughing with joy, loving how sappy it all was.) Babette felt like she was crying, although unsure of whether she was. If Alaric was in shock, then Babette was immobile. She stood there for a moment, feeling warm after a period far too long. Suddenly, there was a rustle, and Babette turned to look toward where the sound came from.
Nothing was where Faire was lying seemingly defeated before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Alaric hugged her tighter whispering a thank you to Sithis when he heard the rustling. He looked over with Babette, and horror spread over his face. A curse flew from his lips as he realized that he and Babette had been cheated once more, as the Disgusting Thalmor agent had gotten away... again. He only hoped that she didn't know the location of the sanctuary. They were quite a ways from it, so that helped a bit, or at least he hoped it did...

He turned back to Babette, knowing that Faire was gone... for now anyway. "How did you come back, Babette? Are you here for good?" He hoped she was, even in this form, she would still be there, still be a companion and formidable counselor and ally in battle...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   Wed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Babette remained in Alaric's embrace, glad to be there. She was glad to be in Mundus. She was glad to be in Nirn. She was glad to be in Tamriel. She was glad to be out of the Void. She was glad to not talk to the maybe-Sithis. She was glad there were no more explosions. But, most importantly... she was NOT glad that Faire was nowhere to be found. Her eyes narrowed, and a frown appeared, but her face lit up upon turning to face Alaric.
"I'm here to stay Alaric," Babette said, addressing the Altmer vampire. "I am not leaving you again." Her eyes bleeded sincerety. "I need you around just as much as you need me." Babette then spoke of everything in explicit detail- down to the maybe-Sithis's indecent language. Babette then spoke the summon for her. "Use this, and I will be with you forever, brother. I am not abandoning you like I did the night we brought Faire in." She took a moment, to hold in her emotions. Not that it mattered; anyone could see Babette was about to have a breakdown. Even the animals that watched understood that. Ghostly tears are an interesting phenomenon, to say the least.

(Brother is not capitalized on purpose Wink)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]   

Back to top Go down

White Winged Dove [Invitation Only]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Roleplaying :: Main RP :: Falkreath Hold-
Jump to: