Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Ambitions timeline?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Frozen Ambitions timeline? Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Although it seems like the stories' place has been operating on "the earlier the thread started, the further back it takes place" mode, I feel like somehow, we should list when which RPs and Unsung Tales take place in order of which went first. Not only would it keep things coherent for all of us, it would help newcomers get up to speed, and if we want to make plots that happenned before some sort of event (like before Ulfric undoubtedly kicks the can in To Kill a King) happens. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:05 am

I do not get emails for new topics. Dern. >Sad

I have a general idea when each takes place, but yeah - it's a bit discordant as it is.

I can say that my character's UT post happened quite a while back give or take a few years. All the other threads I'm not so sure of except for Dreamweaver's who definitely takes place after the war. We'd have to get Thane to help organize them, seeing as he starts the majority of the RP threads.

Oh, and I noticed your reference to an old sci-fi short story (hard not to when you're quoting the most prolific part of it) while I was recapping what had happened. Considering the game of it contains a picture depicting the 'jelly,' I find it very hard to see Faire as anything but as an annelid-resembling blob. With the creeper face.

Thanks. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:30 am

I'm evil like that, Mesa. When your picture is a disembodied Creeper head, it's hard not to expect trouble ( Twisted Evil ), be it from I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream (by Harlan Edison- you can read it for free on the Internet, to those interested!), or a being that lives to kamikaze (do I need to say it?).

I guess 3 things need to be done on my end:

A. Contact Thane when he gets better from his kidney stone troubles.

B. Contact Dreamweaver and find out a time when he can help out a bit. If I remember correctly, work reared it's head upon him/her.

C. I'll have to get that instant chat thing from Skype, or msn, or... you get the idea, if/when there is a time it can be discussed.

Am I missing anything? I'm bouncing with impatience! bounce
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Thane, Dreamweaver, and Pale have started RP topics. Problem is, I dun quite know where Pale is. I possibly have her email, I guesh, but I doesn't feel right to just email out of the blue.

Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Hey guys Smile I'm still hurting some (mostly from a reaction to the Contrast dye for my CAT scan) so I'm not able to be on long, though I should have a post up before the 29th. I will list out my threads with centered around TKAK

ALARIC:
To Catch a Falling Star (couple months)

Battle-Born's Last Battle ( a couple weeks)

Shatter the Shield (as far as I know it happened at the same time as TKAK)

TKAK

A Holy Rest (one day)

Where the Wolfsbane Blooms (less than a week)

White Winged Dove (I have no idea in relation to TKAK. This is a couple days after Twisted's Brotherhood thing, so wherever they put that, this is a few days after)

MINERVA:

*Everything is after TKAK*

A Vile Attraction (Within two days of Pale's thread. Though the EXACT date is up to Mesa and Panderp as it takes place after 'Where the Wolfsbane Blooms', so however long it takes them to book it from Hjjalmarch to Whiterun)

I think that does it Smile Hope this helps!
As for Alaric's Unsung Tale, it takes place 106 years ago, so I don't think anyone needs to worry about that
Wink
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Hello, Thane! Glad to see you didn't die! (Evil part of me feels foiled Evil or Very Mad .) Since I believe Sanguine Vampiris takes 3 days before you become a lawyer... er, bloodsucking being due to Sanguine Vampiris, you could place Into the Brotherhood 3 days before then. However, where exactly that falls will completely depend on the time we decide Babette kicked the bucket. (I hope Panda found the way I offed her alright!) Have there been any threads that hint in some form to Babette being fine? And furthermore, does anyone have any ideas on the timeline they'd like to add? And I really do mean anyone; there's a reason I didn't just PM this to a few people!
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:34 pm

I thought it took place some 70 or so years in the future.
Back to top Go down
Shaun Yun Farron

Shaun Yun Farron

PostSubject: Holy crap   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:01 am

Wow, why have I NOT gotten any emails from this site?! How much have I fricken missed?!?!?! Is it still alive?
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Well, that explains why you vanished, Shaun. I wondered why you disappeared.

Unfortunately, two things seem to have happenned. One is better than the other, though!

A. The site died. A shame, but oh well. Fun while it lasted!

B. Final exams, be it in college, elementary school, or whatever has reered it's ugly head, and everyone has run off to combat the beast. I'd suggest checking back in early June, and if nothing is still there, mid-June. If there is still nothing by late-June, the site is A, sadly.

Sorry about the lack of emails, Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Key players vanished as well (job, obligations, and whatnot. I had AP exams and other things popped up). It's hard to keep playing when the virtual attention centers just ups and goes.

I have trouble staying up to date as I haven't been checking in as I should... but I'm kinda here.
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:04 am

We can only hope obligations light up. I know I have things to do until mid-June.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Ambitions timeline?   Frozen Ambitions timeline? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Ambitions timeline?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: