Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Kill A King [Closed RP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Malfius was awestruck on how well Saeria ensnared the guards in her bear trap of deception. The coast was clear as they entered the palace. There he was, Ulfric Stormcloak, right on cue for tonight's performance. The egotiscital pig was boasting with a string of words with enough heat and passion to inflate any Nords hot-air balloon sized head.

"Why pay taxes to an Empire that does not protect its subjects or stand up for them? They allow foreigners to arrest our people for worshiping our traditional gods because the Thalmor woke up one day and decided it offends them.

This cannot stand!

There comes a point where you either surrender or you fight. That point has come, and Nords do not surrender. The Imperial policy of appeasement will never work. First they decide who we do and do not worship, what's next?

Will we be told to dress in a certain style?

To teach our children a different way?

Maybe to speak in the Elven tongue.

We Nords are a proud warrior people and our ancestors would be ashamed. We will not comply with these unreasonable demands.

The Thalmor flaunt their strength and think they can control us.

Well if they are so strong, I say let them come.

If we lose we lose. There is no shame in that.

I can go to the afterlife with a smile and when I see my forefathers they will welcome me, for they know I died for my people, for my land, for our way of life.

Yet I shall not count on defeat until it comes. We have never been conquered and as long as a Nord draws breath we never shall. We will be an extinct people before that day comes.

Know that for every Nord that dies he will take 5 of the Thalmor with him. Their losses will be so great they will lose all taste for war with the Nord people. Maybe then, after we have destroyed their Aldmer pride, the Empire will take action and finish what we started. Our people will go down in history for their valor.

I say to you now fight because the fight is just, not because victory is assured. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."

With the finest colovian brandy in hand, he gave a toast to his men before retiring to his chambers.

"Long live Ulfric, the true High King of Skyrim!"

"Hail Talos!"

The Stormcloaks cheered as they gathered around the table in prepation for the feast.

"Now wasn't that just the sweetest thing to touch your ears...it almost brings a tear to my eye. We'll have to make sure to thank him personally for such a wonderful speech. I'll be thrilled when he's chewing the same dirt Torryg is." Malfius whispered, his accent covered by the cheering of the raving radicalist faction.
Back to top Go down
Nalfein

Nalfein

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Dalos wasn't listening too closely to Malfius, instead he was looking for their cook. He wasn't there. The dunmer was just about to mention this when he saw a figure enter the room with plates of food. Their cook. What was his name again? Dalos didn't really care though, he just saw the next step in their plan.

"Look, there he is," he whispered to Saeria, nodding toward the disguised forsworn. The cheers had died down and Dalos didn't dare breathe another word.

He started to sum up the stormcloaks. There were more than a few, that was certain, and he predicted that the night would see quite a bit of blood. There was little time left before the chaos would begin and Dalos felt thrilled. The waiting would be over and then he could finally move at his pace.

'Forsworn had better be quick on their feet,' he thought to himself.

Last edited by Nalfein on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 am

Saeria patted him on the shoulder, nodding to indicate that she'd heard.

Damn. They couldn't well approach him too easily without attracting some sort of attention. The Altmer bounced several excuses around in her head - but it seemed like, in all scenarios, one couldn't approach a cook about something unless they intended to eat, meaning they'd have to linger until the feast was done if they didn't want things to get awkward.

She scoffed quietly at the idea, looking around again before grabbing a small serving boy by the shoulder as he ran by. The justicar leaned in close so that she could speak to him without shouting.

"You want to make some quick coin, lad?"

Without waiting for his reply, she made a lightning fast sweep on her person, pressing the septims found into his hand. The boy stared at her wide-eyed, looked down at his hand, then nodded.

"Good. I can't stay around for the feast, but I think the cook ought to open up his best bottles for these men, don't you? In fact, why don't you tell him to use the special bottles? The ones that whip these parties into a real frenzy? You should tell him I sent you." Realizing it might seem suspicious, she also added for cover, "If he doesn't want to do it, pay him off with those coins and find me later - I'll pay you double."

The accent was coming out easier now - as were the lies. Not the most direct approach, but if the Forsworn got the hint, it would be fine. She hoped he was at least half as perceptive as she was giving him credit for - he was still of a human race, after all.

The young aid clenched the coins tightly and ran off, and Saeria crossed her arms and watched with satisfaction as he scampered towards Nico, recounting her instructions to him.
Back to top Go down
panda cheese

panda cheese

PostSubject: kill the king   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Nico saw the boy as he walked up to him and told him to get out the special wine, the nerve of these elves, he thought it was like they thought he did not know the plan. He went up and placed down the wine on the table then went over and added it to the stew in the cooking pot. At this rate he would probably cause enough destruction for a new war.

The potion he added to the wine and stew was a potent poison of fury and illusion, that combined with a few fireballs and some illusion spells would turn this place into a deadly mosh pit. He looked across to see the others in position.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Lieutenant Thrice-Pierced stood at the mast of the table with his guards as the delicacies of a hot and well-deserved meal was set out before them. The rich smell of a creamy Manmerian stew teased their appetites. The lingering scent of alcoholic beverages sent them into a trance like stupor.

Yrsarold nodded in praise. He couldn't help by smile at his men's achievements. The Stormcloaks that gathered at the honor of sitting at the royal table where under his regiment.

Ulfric Stormcloak had entrusted him and his men to route out the Imperials in the final battle to take Solitude and they emerged victorious. Today they would be rewarded for their glory and triumph over the Imperial Legion, the stepping stone that would bring them ever closer to the Aldmeri Dominion.

Perhaps, closer than they thought...

"To the rise of the Stormcloaks and the fall of the Aldmeri Dominion. May we never be bound in chains and endure the harsh horror of slavery again. May we live to strike a fatal blow upon those Aldemeri Bitches with all the wrath of Old Ysgramor himself and drive them out like any true Nord of Skyrim! Talos preserve you, my sons and daughters of Skyrim!"

Thrice-pierced yelled with the fervor of a true Nord hero as he rallied the spirits of his men with the raise of his axe.

In tandem the Stormcloaks rised up in their seats, extending their own individual glass of tainted wine.

"Hail Talos! Hail High King Ulfric! Hail the TRUE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF SKYRIM!"

Their shouts echoed through the halls of palace as they raised the glasses to their lips and indulged themselves in their liquid toxins.

Yrsarold cheered as his men began to eat their meal, but his clapping soon came to a halt.

"It's Holga! She's trembling nervously! What's wrong with her!?"

"Oh holy mother of Mara! Isgar is throwing food all over the table!"

"What in Oblivion!?! Skringvar is swinging his axe all over the place!"

"Skringvar! Stop this Madness!"

"Oh, Divines no! He just chopped of Olivia's head!"

Pandemonium spread like a venereal disease as the plague of blind bloodlust seared the hearts of men.

One by one they succeumbed to the madness they had swallowed moments before.

Brother battled brother and sister slayed sister as Thrice-Pierced tried to mediate the chaos.

"Why is everyone going mad except me..?" He paniced.

A sudden gasp seized grief as realization sinked in.

"It was that damn cook! He's poisoned us all!"

Yrsarold growled angrily before dashing back past the war room and up the stairs.

"If I stay here I'll be consumed by the wrath of my brothers. I mustn't allow them to harm the High King! I have to get Ulfric to safety!"

Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:03 pm

She was hardly surprised when discord erupted. In fact, the justicar found the sight of their flailing pleasing to her, too pleasing perhaps, and it would've been a simple thing to slip away had one not failed to take his drink like he was supposed to.

Damn him! If word got to Ulfric, it would ruin everything.

At the very least, he was distinguishable from the rest of them. Cursing underneath her breath, Saeria wracked her brain for his name. The Thalmor had profiled all or most Stormcloak officers, of course - and she'd taken the time to learn them. What was it?

He was running into the war room, now.

With little options left to them, she gave Dalos a push and a quick nod - it was his time to play his part. As for them, they needed to get to Ulfric. Malfius was perfectly capable of moving on his own, but she'd be damned if they got separated in this mess. Grabbing him by the front of his guard uniform, she sped after the fleeing Stormcloak, pulling him after her.

A title; at the very least, they needed a title.

There he was - going up the stairs.

"Lieutenant!" cried Saeria, the answer coming to her at the last possible moment. Another thought occurred to her, and her voice layered over as she worked a charm spell into her next word. "Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Nalfein

Nalfein

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Dalos didn't know whether he should laugh or sigh at the mayhem. These men and women were his enemies, but the Shield-Brother felt uncomfortable knowing that these deaths were unclean.

Honor wasn't something that Dalos normally thought about, but the sheer lack of it here brought it to his attention. He hoped that future missions would be more tasteful.

Saeria gave him a push and nod, reminding him of his role. He drew his stolen sword and entered the chaos. The stormcloaks might be killing each other, but they were still dying with weapons in their hands.

'Besides,' the dunmer reminded himself darkly, 'these men and women don't deserve clean deaths.' He just had to think of his people.

"You there, you haven't lost your sanity," one called to him. The woman grunted as she parried an ax that would have left her with an open stomach. "Stick with me, we need to form-"

Dalos cut her off with the cold steel of his sword. "A gift to go with your meal, Daughter of Skyrim."

He left the sword in the woman's side and summoned his own ethereal blades to his hands. To her credit, the stormcloak remained standing, but the guard she had been skirmishing with a moment earlier quickly cut her down.

Dalos paid her no mind and ran for another guard who hadn't consumed the cook's food. He had to maneuver past a mad stormcloak, but the werewolf reached his prey all the same.

The dunmer grinned savagely once his next victim fell lifelessly to the ground. It wouldn't be long until all of the clear-minded stormcloaks were dead and then he would kill indiscriminately. He would have to remember to compliment the forsworn's work for this fun.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 pm

"The echo of an orchestra of blood curdling screams filling my hall of horror..." Malfius sighed, his hand clutching his helmet diagonally, in a failing attempt to contain his laughter.

"The Butchers' Ballad...Can you hear it?"

Malfius' death-dusted eyes danced like gypsies as he indulged in his trance-like state, relishing in the moment as blood smeared across the walls and the slippery sanguine fluid dripped from the tables, forming a puddle of blood that flowed upstream towards Ulfric's throne.

"A Sadists' Symphony...Such a wonderous Prelude to Pandemonium....my little Minuet of Madness....A magnificent Requiem of Redemption....from Serenades of Sacrifice.....Gentleman, behold, I give you my Ode to Oblivion!"

"Behold, my brothers! Relish in their cries! Absorb their animosity! Feast on their fear! Let your bloodstained eyes fuel your every slice! Rip out their hearts with your conjured blades! Do not hesitate! Contemplate on what they've done to you, your family, your Kin! Withdraw all false notions and accept the one and only truth that lies before you: all heretical filth must be exterminated!" "Swallow their last breaths as we cast them into the depths of obliteration!"

Malfius' inspiration of inceneration geared his bloodlust into overdrive.

His hallucinations kept his mind so over-occupied, that he didn't even notice the escaping Lieutenant.

A quick snatch of the collar brought him to his senses.

He snarled in agitation. Malfius' hated interruptions while he was enjoy the scenes of decapitation, but dismissed his anguish once he realized the mission wasn't over yet. Sure, the numbers may have been thinned, but if Ulfric got away, his project would be a failure, and that would definitely result in a demotion and relinquishment of a title he had grown so attached to.

He quickly brushed of her hand as they approached Thrice-Pierced.

"You two there!" Yrsahold paused for a moment to catch his breath. " Oh, thank Talos you're not mad like the rest of them. Quickly friends, follow me, we must protect the High King! Hurry now! This way! "

Yrsarold Thrice-pierced spun around with his back towards Saeria and Malfius' in the direction of the Jarls' chamber.

Malfius' couldn't help but show a wink of a grin as gazed gleefully into Saeria's eyes as if to say "Kill him!"

Last edited by The Dreamweaver on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:56 pm

She moved quickly.

All the better of him to pause - it gave her time to close the distance. As the lieutenant turned and began opening the door, the justicar crossed the room, unsheathing the sword she'd stolen with the uniform. The noise was hardly audible among the clamor, or so she hoped.

Saeria licked her lips, halting for a split-second in her brisk pace as she neared him. He was so very open.

Before her chance was lost, she charged.

It took pulling back her hands, several quick steps forward, and a single vicious thrust. She would've preferred her dagger - through the ribs and straight into the heart, clean - but the sword was the easiest to access. Though it was a tad too heavy for her taste, it did the job.

Leaning her weight on that stab got it through his armor, and she both heard and felt the blade sliding past his innards. Saeria remained very briefly, hands wrapped around the sword, pushed all the way up to the hilt, in the Stormcloak officer's back.

She relished the moment.

With the knowledge that they were running on borrowed time, however, she knew to wrap it up quickly. Wiith a last, contemptuous twist of the blade, the Altmer pushed him forward, letting him fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:27 pm

A tingling arousal coursed through Malfius's veins as the sword struck Yrsarold, digging deep into his vital organs beside the discs of his spine. Satisfaction slided gleefully into a full-bloomed smile upon his face as Saeria leaned her weight into the relentless assault.

Such primal instincts amused Malfius and he enjoyed the cruel tenacity bred into mortals. It astounded him, he always wonder what drives people to go through such great lengths to end a life. He took a gander at Saeria, if only briefly, and began to ponder her motives.

He then reflected on the two other associates in this murderous charade. The Dunmer and the Breton...what passion drived their blade. Anguish, hatred, jealousy? Surely, each would have his fault that led them all to this single destination.

Malfius' train of thought was broken as yrsarold's limp body fell to the ground.

He twitched slightly before calmly brushing past Saeria and deeper in the quarters.

"Come Saeria...it's time to pay our respects to the High King..."
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 pm

"He'll be delighted, I'm sure," she murmured, glad to drop the faux-Nordic accent.

She left the sword in the lieutenant's back, following with delicate steps after Malfius. They were so close, now - the anticipation swelled up in her chest, a ball of fire threatening to bloom as they neared their objective. Though the halls were sparsely lit, there were no guards that the eye could see - the likelihood was that the Stormcloaks, so assured of their victory, intended to dedicate the entire night to celebration.

Their mistake.

Despite the fact that it seemed like a straight route to the chamber of Ulfric Stormcloak, she kept herself cautious - there had to be someone patrolling the area, or else the Nords were stupider than even she had thought. The justicar took the steps to his room two at a time, still moving quietly when the darkness suddenly appeared to recede. Torchlight.

Ah, there they were; two guards stationed just outside the new High King's door.

She paused just on the outer edge of the light, to observe them, drawing her dagger out of her borrowed boot. They slouched against the wall on either side of the door, arms crossed, position as idle as could be. Easy targets, obviously not expecting trouble. Feeling her own uniform down, previously, she knew that there was a gap in the armor, just beneath the ribs.

Saeria didn't wait for Malfius to give the order, nor did she give one herself - the situation was self-explanatory all on its own. Making for the one on the right, she darted headlong into the light, about throwing herself at the guardsman as she drove her dagger into him.

He'd hardly time to react as the blade slipped up into his ribcage and carved itself a place among his vitals.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Cloak & Dagger.

Malfius did so love the guilty pleasure of espionage and brutal mutilation. He had to resist the urge to hum a delightful tune for the occasion. He grasped the hilt of the sword that was embedded into Yrsarold and wiggled it out as it slid past the lieutenants organs. He slid his thumb against the steel. It was still warm from the comfort of the innards inside Yrsarold's body. Blood smeared across the metal of the crimson blade and stuck to Malfius' thumb.

He tapped the bloody residue of his thumbprint with his index finger, playing with the strand of blood, as the sticky moisture hung like a thread between his fingers.

One by one he stepped into the shadow of Saeria's footsteps. The brilliant rays of crackling embers dispelled the shroud of darkness that they dwelled in and two guards lie in their wake.

With quick haste, Saeria dawned on her opponent, leaving Malfius his target.

As the remaining stormcloak reached for his sword, Malfius brought up a swift knee to his gut, simutaneously driving the blood-stained blade he withdrew from Yrsarold and deposited it into the depths of the guards heart.

Unsatified with the thought of just allowing his victim to bleed out in peace, Malfius unsheath the guards sword and spun around a full 360 degrees before driving it upward and sliding it in between his ribcage and piercing his lung right lung.

Blood washed down the stormcloaks chin and slowly began to fill his masked helmet with a puddle of red liquid that stained the cloth just beneath his headgear.

After tormenting his voodoo doll, Malfius raised a hand and clutched the Stormcloaks helmet. The shadow of Malfius' palm could be seen in the guards vision.

He cried as the shadow engulfed him and the sightholes in his helmet began to spark up a fulmination of flames.

Malfius' summoned the atrocity of overkill as a wave of flames emerged from the center of his palms and roasted the stormcloaks face.

The guards screamed horrifically as his eyes began to melt and he skin slowly flake into ash. The temperature of the condensed helmet elevated the temperature and Malfius released him as the metal began to flash red and the aura of heat seared Malfius' hand.

The Thalmor's hand throbbed from the burns, but he only frowned as he looked down.

" Damn...got the 'cloaks blood on my boots. Guess we'll have to go shopping once this is all over. There's no way i'm going back to the embassy like this." Malfius grinned as he began to slide his boot back and forth between the lake of blood that pooled on the floor.

"Well be better get that lock open...No doubt Ulfric will already be waiting for us after hearing all this racket."

Malfius' stood over the lock, inspecting it and assessing the level of difficulty it would take to pick.

"Hmmm....damn....I wonder how the hell we're going to get this open..."

Fus!

Ro!!

Dah!!!

The ancient nord art released volumes of shockwaves as the door burst open, launching towards Malfius and Saeria. The unexpected assault sent Malfius rocketing into a wall as the door soon followed pinning him down against the stone.

Ulfric Stormcloak arose from the clouds of dust and glared with savage

"Damn elves! You have no right entering the Palace of the Kings...this is the fortress of the Nord Kings! Your heads will be planted on pikes outside my palace in honor of Ysgramor, I swear it! We will sing of these days when the High King of Skyrim drives his axe into your skulls and rips out your heart with his Thu'um!"

Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:50 pm

Out of range of the door, the shout sent Saeria a ways down the stairs they'd come up from. She tumbled, bouncing off a step and coming to rest about halfway down.

The wind was knocked out of her, and she struggled to rise, muttering a string of curses. Pushing herself up off the ground to survey their target, she coughed once, twice, thrice as she tried to regain her breath. She hissed as she finally stood, a glowing hand going to her bruised ribs to ease the pain. Vaguely she noted Malfius pinned by the door, if not incapacitated, then perhaps mildly debilitated once he got out of it.

Damn. They hadn't been expecting the bastard of a High King to greet them himself – with his Thu'um, they were doomed in direct confrontation. He could rip them apart with just his voice.

His voice.

Saeria backed away slowly, holding her dagger close with one hand as she searched her uniform with the other, praying fervently to whatever deity would take her that she had it. There – a potent poison of silence, leaking quickly from the cracked bottle, but their best bet.

“Cease and desist,” she called to him, voice layering over once again – this time, with her strongest charm spell. The justicar felt a little weak as the magicka poured from her throat – hands shaking as she struggled to poison her blade behind her back.

(Can silence affect shouts? It seems like it could, but I 'unno.)
Back to top Go down
Nalfein

Nalfein

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 am

(I would think that to be the logical conclusion: silence stopping shouts.)

A weak parry and a quick dance back allowed Dalos to avoid a nasty swipe of his opponent's two-handed warhammer.

"Faster than average, but still-" the dunmer had to stop mid sentence to avoid yet another blow. "Okay, whatever."

It was his turn to take control of their duel. The nord had tired himself with all of his advances. This one was more of a seasoned warrior than the rest though and held a ready defensive stance despite his fatigue. Dalos cut and stabbed and weaved and sliced, but he never got any serious bites with his swords.

And then it was his opponent's turn to take the offense again. He knew that he could outlast this man, but duels like this too long. Dalos didn't have all the time in the world after all. He and... and... Nico! That was his name. They were supposed to get to the docks after ending the struggle here.

What was their breton forsworn doing? Dalos chanced a quick scan of the room to survey the situation. There were still more nords standing than he would have liked, but it seemed as if all of them were drunk with rage as they fought each other. For a moment, Dalos thought he saw Nico.

Then he felt his left arm explode in agony. His opponent had finally landed a solid blow. His arm instantly fell limp to his side before his conjured sword fell to the ground and vanished.

Dalos had the sense to fall back, letting his other sword vanish as he summoned a flame atronach to hopefully distract his worthy opponent. The pain hadn't set in fully, or immediately, but after he turned away it him anew like a giant's club. Healing magic! He had to heal his arm, but it was all he could do to run away in a panic. Every step stabbed his arm with unbearable pain.

He wanted to transform. Doing so would certainly mean his survival. He would feast on his enemies and howl at their doom! But... he wasn't supposed to. The Thalmor would know.

Don't morph, he told himself with every grueling step. He didn't dare look back, though he knew each step could be his last. Had his opponent pursued him with that awful warhammer?

Where was Nico?!
Back to top Go down
panda cheese

panda cheese

PostSubject: re to kill a king   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 am

Nico charged forward smashing through anyone who tried to stop him and saw dalos getting struck down. Yelling a war cry he hurled a fireball at the stormcloak and leapt forward swinging his sword.
The room was no longer chaotic as the potion began to wear off,the soldiers realised what they had been doing and turned around to see the battle.
"Dalos we need to get out of here quickly before they all attack" he said to the dunmer while hacking and slashing at the enemy.
Nico still remembered the day that the Nords came to his village, they looted and killed and their leaders did not stop them. If it weren't for Ulfric stormcloak his parents would probably be alive.
Back to top Go down
Nalfein

Nalfein

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:13 pm

"Thanks the gods," Dalos muttered. Healing magic flowed from his right hand o his left arm. The waves of pained lessened while bones and flesh moved under the repair, until his arm was almost as good as new.

He looked around and saw that Nico was right. The nords were snapping out of it. But there weren't very many left and all wore some nasty wound here or there. His flame atronach still stood, throwing firebolts.

"But... we can't fail. We won't fail. We will prove ourselves!"

Dalos felt his magicka reserve empty as he once again called upon it. Two new blades were at his hands and he felt a fresh wave of adrenaline. What he was about to was reckless, maybe even stupid. Dalos didn't care. He was going all out. His enemies would die by his strength and none would dare to challenge him then! How dare Nico even suggest retreating!?

"FINISH THEM!" he half yelled and half growled. "BATHE THEM IN FLAMES AND SUNDER THEIR FLESH!"

Dalos charged, the werewolf in him barely contained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Kill A King [Closed RP]   To Kill A King [Closed RP] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Kill A King [Closed RP]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Roleplaying :: Main RP :: Eastmarch-
Jump to: