Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyrim Mods

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nalfein

Nalfein

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:26 am

I figured it would be fun to share mods with each other.

I haven't installed this mod yet, but I love it already. It changes most of the guards to be unique to their area. For example, Winterhold guards are different from Riften guards.

Ermm, turns out I can't post an external link cause i be a newbie member. Sooo google the following:

every city has various guards skyrim nexus
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

Ah - anyone in need of FPS or would like an FPS boost?

Use Skyboost (requires ScriptDragon)!

Or uncheck the 360 controller in settings (and perhaps Vibrations for safe measure). I heard switching iPresentInterval to 0 in the ini will offer up some performance, but I heard switching it off could have some weird quest-breaking glitches. Also - ENB series patch could be helpful as it fixes some graphical glitches and offers up some really cool post-processing effects.

I also use Detailed Faces v2 to sharpen how the faces look. It's great.

Plus JaySuS Swords are really awesome in design if you want to craft some of these great looking weapons.

All nice things - I recommend anyone with a PC take a look, as some of these items may be essential to you Skyrim experience. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:44 am

*walks in* What? Only for PC!?! Shocked *shakes fist* *leaves*
Back to top Go down
panda cheese

panda cheese

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: good mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:01 pm

i like the mod that changes the dragon shouts to swear words.
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Oh - that reminds me - there's a mod for Windows 7 users called Thu'um mic.

It lets you speak the shouts.... and have them happen in-game. Now you have a legitimate reason for screaming Fus-Ro-Dah!
Back to top Go down
Nalfein

Nalfein

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Construction kit has been released! There's also a texture pack that Bethesda released with it.
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 am

Heard all about it. . 3 .

In the process of trying to create a follower. Having limited success so far. I just want to make sure the bare basics work. For some unknown reason, I can't seem to view any altered warpaints - so if I have a mod that replaces all of them in one go - then I'm a bit out of luck.

Good news is that I made a working follower. Bad news, you have to manually spawn them via console, there's no quest involved, face is looking pasty in comparison with the rest of the body, and they've naught a unique line. I'll get around to fixing things.

Maybe I'll learn how to script for realz this time. I've got a year's worth of basic java down (somewhat), so I'm a bit more knowledgeable than I was when I first wanted to learn.

Back to top Go down
Nalfein

Nalfein

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 pm

I wish you lots of luck! Not that you're in desperate need of it or anything though.
Back to top Go down
alpha142

alpha142

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:21 am

Back to top Go down
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Why didn't they just make Skyrim like this to begin with? XD and they finally got Spears! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alpha142

alpha142

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:52 pm

I know! All of the mods were pretty awesome, but the spears sold it for me.
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

I was actually impressed with the mudcrabs. I felt more intimidated than I was when I was fighting them naked and unarmed. . 3 .

Oh - and coming off of Mount&Blade, I'd love to see an implementation of the horse controls and mounted combat system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyrim Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Mods   Skyrim Mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: