Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of the forum?

Go down 
+10
Nalfein
Jack The Riddle
Counter-Point Man
The Dreamweaver
Thane of Eastmarch
Warpet
Inspector Panderp
Shaun Yun Farron
gunmun
Mesataki
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Yes, no, maybe so?
It's awesome!
What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap62%What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
It's serviceable.
What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
I want to go back.
What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Warpet

Warpet

What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:14 pm

well at that point presets don't matter to me *hence why I use presets.*

yeah. brown hair and white fur.

do you need his normal equipment?
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:16 pm

It depends how visible they are on his person. I can even do a neat trick for multiple weapons to appear on the character (like bow, quiver, and melee weapon can all appear equipped) if that sounds interesting to you. . 3 .
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Well his arrows are constantly on his back as is his bow. *Iron arrows and a long bow.*

as said he wears hide armor and boots...and wears an amulet of mara.
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Gotcha. Friday will come, and then there will be seven. Or eight if them other peeps get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 pm

It'll be fun to see how exactly correct you get it...I'm sure it'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Mesa has some great cosmetic mods on PC that makes characters look far more detailed than they would ever appear on XBOX 360 or PS3. I was impressed on what she did with Rok'r. The finish product was very intense and intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Really? I'm not surprised...I wish I could get mods for the PS3 version...it'd be so fun...among other things.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:21 pm

I said the same exact thing about the Xbox 360. Though I'd most likely abuse power and fill the game with enough mods to crash my computer.
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Hey, Guys (and Gals?) just letting you know that I am going to be out of town the 3 & 4 of Feb. on a vacation/retreat thing with some friends. I know from reading some of the FF.net stuff that Fri. & Sat. are when most of the activity happens, so I just thought I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
The Dreamweaver

The Dreamweaver

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Alrighty then. Have fun and I appreciate you keeping us updated. I can't wait for this 2 week vacation in June. It'll be my first time to the Bahamas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Counter-Point Man

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:01 pm

THIS PLACE SUCKS AND I HATE IT AND I NEVER EVER WANNA BE HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!1!!!!1

Nah, just kiddin'.

I can dig this place, at least for now. Pretty simple, low maintenance, and it looks like you guys have spared little expense in making it look totally awesome.

My question, unless it has already been asked, is where. Are we totally restarting the storyline we've established from FF.net? Or are we picking up where we left off, or perhaps a little while afterward?
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:32 pm

FF.net forums is running atm
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:47 pm

I answered on FFnet, but for the sake of record keeping - I plan on keeping both forums. This one is going to run on a different storyline, and we'll continue the existing RP on the net.

Alternatively, we can have main-storyline-RP-stuff going on in here and reserve the FFnet forum for free-for-all RP threads. Whichever ultimately works out better in everyone's favor.
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:39 pm

It's down again Sad
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:40 pm

this is bull crap...what's up with fanfic? It's been down for almost 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:46 pm

I know I don't know whether it be sad or angry
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Let's try both. Prepare your sad panda and RAEG faces, everyone. ;_;/D:<

All joking aside, whenever FFnet comes back FOR GOOD, are there any suggestions to make this forum further distinguishable from its site of origin?
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Travel to cyrodil?
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Besides traveling to different countries... ._.;

Perhaps I should make a forum for independent RPs. Topic starters keep track of their own stuff - as a place to keep you really ardent RP'ers happy until Friday rolls around.
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:03 pm

the best way to make me happy right now is to kill my science class...they're all abunchc of retards.
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Name change? lol!

You could do like a vastly different plotline, or have individual threads instead of mass threads. Like I saw the one on FF and it was titled "Riverwood". It had everyone in it and there were like four different things going on in the one thread. I would do smaller threads and have sections for the nine holds, each of them having the appropriate cities and road names. You could then go to the approximate place and make a topic with a specific name/place. Therein you could still have people meet up but it would be a lot more organized and less confusing (as far as having three separate stories in one thread goes)
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:11 pm

So you're saying split Riverwood up into the Sleeping Giant Inn, Riverwood Traders, Town exterior, etc....? 'Cause what you're suggesting is going to offer up a lot of clutter. . 3 .

Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm not really good at conveying what I mean, so i would be easier to show you Razz

My site is set up like this, so If you want to see what I am talking about, you can take a look.

The website is "The Restricted Section" s13.zetaboards.com/restricted_section
the account to log in is : "guest1" with the password "imaguest"
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:13 pm

BRB: Dinner
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:19 pm

's about time for my dinner too. The good inspector's intake of bamboo is due.

Took a quick once-over; yeah, it makes sense, but Hogwarts is on a much smaller scale than Skryim. There's just way too many locations to label on the scale of getting all the places up.

Riverwood got flooded 'cause there were already a few peeps there posting at a leisurely pace when the Helgen escapees made it there and started churning out the posts. Characters met and knees were shot. :B

The way I'm organizing it at the moment is:

In Character\[Main Storyline RP]\[Locations]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the forum?
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: