Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 pm

The Dark Brotherhood. Once, the name spoke fear. The rivals to the Morag Tong, the murderers of the powerful, massive amounts of creative carnage, this group was once magnificent, awe-inspiring, and utterly terrifying. Nowadays, they are still amazing, but not exactly in the way I described them....

"Silence, my Brother." A little girl's voice said. As the entrance opened, a tiny little girl was seen dragging a much larger body. Following this odd sight was a companion of this girl, which seemed much more suited to the task of carrying a body. The little girl set down the body and turned towards the companion, with a frown on her face.

"You couldn't even bother to be polite when saying no?" Babette said.

(First come gets to be said companion. Go nuts!)
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:22 am

Alaric followed after his fellow assassin and vampire. He had offered his help in carrying the body - he was a gentleman after all - but for some reason, she had declined his help, and it wasn't the first time. His icy blue eyes glinted as he recalled the event of which she spoke. "No, I couldn't, and if you placed yourself in shoes, I'm sure you would have done the same." He chuckled "Older and more mature or no. And you have to admit... that was the best 'I'll be your eternal thrall and lover if you'll only let me live' refusal ever. It'll be weeks before I can get her brain out of my robe."

He held the door open a bit more, and this time ignored her earlier decision by picking the body up and throwing it over his shoulder. As vampires they were both a bit stronger than average, but that was no reason for her to have him stand back and do nothing. "Tell me again, Babette, why did you refuse to let me carry the body all the way here?" They had been night-siblings for over a hundred years and as such, he felt most relaxed with her, which in turn allowed for his ribs at her age and familiarity.
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:51 am

A lone Khajiit was the first to greet them as she was by the shelves looking through a book of poisons, wondering how to make the deadliest in the book even deadlier. "Greetings my vampiric siblings" She greeted Alacric and Babbette the noticed the body the younger looking vampire was dragging "Your contract? I only ask because it's rather odd to bring body in here." Dar'savi observed
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:15 am

Babette noticed the Khajiit inquiring about the body, forgetting what Alaric said for the moment. What would she say?

"Ah. The assassination itself went well, the body of the contract is in the river. It was... an unfortunate witness that was the only problem. But,-" here, Babette turned and looked at the body, clearly female- "that person is in our clutches now. She's not dead though- I thought it would be rather fun to try out a few... techniques on her. Alaric, I believe, also thought to try some techniques too, although his definition of techniques is different from mine, if it's a girl." The last part was said with an incredibly slight grin, looking at Alaric, hoping to embarrass him. Babette enjoyed teasing her fellow vampire about how whenever on a contract women swooned over him in desperation and perished (quite bloodily in this case), and sometimes acted quite rude toward him, but deep down, Babette felt like a sibling to Alaric more than anyone else in the Brotherhood. Being vampires probably had something to do with the matter.

Last edited by Twisting Beliefs on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar, flowing.)
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:25 am

"Can I used her after your done? I have some 'recipes' I want to try out." Dar'savi asked. She said looking down at herr book
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 am

Alaric smiled at his other sister in greeting, the thrill of the hunt still causing him to be a bit jittery. The thrill of taking lives and stealing souls still having not faded even after all his many years. "Oh, Babette, you are so wicked." A mischievous grin spread across his face at her words. He so loved a good torturing. It was one of his specialities after all. "I've told you my story, yes? Of how I came to join the Brotherhood all those years ago. Turning the bandit's wife and daughter against him... Ah... such happy memories. I do think I'd like to try some more... experimental... methods today, my kit is getting dusty it's been so long..."

His black cloak moved a bit in the draft let in by some of the holes in the cave-like hideout. "I do wish we could get these blasted holes fixed. I like the stillness and stagnant air of a proper cave... Anyway, shall we? As for the leftovers... I think I'll leave that up to Babette."
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:03 am

"Mind if I watch?" She asked interested. The Altimer vampire was probably close thing one could call a friend. They went on a lot contract together mainly because his magika compliments her steel nicely
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:35 am

"Should we set up in the main room?" Babette suggested to Alaric and Dar'savi. "Or do you have an area of your choosing? I believe Les would like to watch us at work, honestly." Despite the deadpan and bland way Babette spoke, as she looked at her cohorts, you could tell the vampire child was looking forward to the coming torture. Hopefully, there would be nothing sidetracking things.

Last edited by Twisting Beliefs on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

"I agree fully sister, plus I can watch while I make the poisons" She said Dar'Savi liked Lis, She always petted the spider as she milked it's venom.
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:58 pm

"Very well then, Dar'savi. Les will be in for a treat." Babette then attempted to walk as diginified as she could to her pet's room. Having had hundreds of years of practice, it worked.
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 pm

"Yes...." he purred "I think that chamber would be a wonderful position for our fun. Perhaps I should bring some coals and utensils from the forge? Heated steel is always a plus when participating in some of the more 'tortuous' activities we like to indulge in." He couldn't help but grin in anticipation. He and Babette really were a good team, their combined experience spanning the better part of 400 hundred years, which was plenty of time to master the more refined aspects of murder, torture, and most importantly, how to have fun when doing so...

He grabbed a censer full of the hot coals that stayed in the forge along with a few iron and steel rods from the preparation area and followed his sister, releasing a short cackle as he went.

Last edited by Thane of Eastmarch on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Dar'savi made a quick run to her room to gather ingredients before heading for the Lis' chamber
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 pm

I am a great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with no mouth, with pulsing white holes filled by fog where my eyes used to be. Rubbery appendages that were once my arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. I leave a moist trail when I move. Blotches of diseased, evil gray come and go on my surface, as though light is being beamed from within.

I have no mouth. And I must scream.

So Faire, the body, dreamt. To say she was in torment would be an understatement. Sometimes, the dreams were nightmarish, yet unexplainable. Sometimes, they brought upon a massive headache. And one dream... an orc. An orc. AN ORC. Despite the torment and trouble with her mind though, Faire is completely dangerous. How, you may ask? Well, Babette certainly didn't know as she went and collected some notes on torture techniques near Les.

"No permanent major damage." Babette read. She never liked that statement, but her torture techniques had never failed her. And they most certainly would allow scarring.
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Dar'savi walked in and began working at the alchemy table. She began mixing the recipes in the book and adding ingredients of her own. As she looked through the book she saw the entry she had made. It was a poison made by concentrating heath potions. A few dropps would have the same effect as a regular potion but a regular dose with kill in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Alaric swept the few things that were on the table into the floor, he needed his work space to be absolutely clear if he was going to maximize the pain the girl would feel. It was going to be glorious...

He sat the censer of fire on the large stone table and turned to his prey. Magic flowed through his elven veins as he cast a simple telekinesis spell and lifted the girl onto the table. He stirred the flames in the censer, adding a little bit more heat with a flames spell as he went. The anticipation was more than he could stand...

The detect life spell confirmed that the girl was still alive, though how she was, he didn't know. Most people who went through what she had would have given in long ago. "We have a willful one on our hands, sister... She displays such spirit. It will be wonderful when she finally breaks."

He laid one of the rods in the fire, the metal quickly turning white from the heat. "Let the fun begin..." a sinister chuckle left his lips as he touched the white-hot metal to the girl's forearm...
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 pm

(Where's the forearm?)
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm

((Basicly the arm))
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:53 pm

(Kudos gunmun!)

Burns, Babette thought.

Burns are a mysterious thing. They provide immediate pain, and almost immediately subside. Yet, if untreated, like we obviously are going to do, they leave permanent marks. Marks that you can't destroy. Thank goodness they aren't major.

Despite this, Faire actually could handle burns. How she did, you will not know, but despite this, she still screamed. Why, you may ask? Psycological reasons. And those reasons were loud enough that Babette was worried it was a bit too much.

"Alraric, I think are guest is aware of us now."

The screaming stopped. Faire looked around, noticing her forearm. It was as black as her face.

"YOU EVIL ********!

(Permission to uncensor myself?)
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:42 am

((Sorry about that Wink and only if that word doesn't start with "M" or "F"...))

Alaric laughed at his sister's rather obvious statement. "Why I think you may be right."

He turned back toward their 'guest' just as she screamed something very, very unladylike. Her outburst was met with a rather swift, yet powerful slap across the face and another touch of the heated rod. "Now, now, little Dunmer, have a little class if you please. A lady has no need for such vulgarity... especially since we're not even halfway finished with you yet."

He placed the heated rod on the floor before producing a steel dagger he had taken from a bandit earlier that week. "Let's see how you like this..." He readied healing magic in one hand and twirled the dagger in the other before descending on the girl. He drew the dagger across her skin, healing the wound seconds after inflicting it, making for maximum pain with minimum damage. "You like it, don't you?" he whispered seductively. "I know you do..."
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 pm

(I'm semi-confused. Is the robes Faire's wearing rolled up or not? Because then you have learnt a little secret about Faire.)

The injuries were not as painful this time. The slap across the face seemed to have no effect, the knife cut was worrying but healed instantly, and more burns... well, Faire still screamed, but luckily for everyone's ears, it wasn't as loud.
"Really? I think I deserve the right to scream your own ears off until they are nothing but DUNG!" A grin spread along Faire's face. "Also, judging by how you are speaking to me Dominion-traitor, you clearly have no partner. Is torturing people like me help you with the fact you may be compensating for something?"

Babette snorted at Faire's comment. She never realized Alaric acted the way he did with females because he never had someone yearn for him. It was, judging by the knife Alaric used, bloody hilarious.
"She may have a point," Babette said as she plunged 2 orcish daggers she had taken from Faire into the elf's body. They went through clean; nothing was ruined permanently, but they would hurt. Plenty.
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 pm

"Why I have a swipe at her" Dar'savi said, the Khajiit's claws showing through the armor's gloves. "Or a I always brew something up that doesn't kill as much as it causes pain."
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:51 pm

((I don't know. It is up to you, Twisted.))

Alaric spat in her face, his anger at being called a traitor causing his blood to boil - and not only a traitor, but a traitor the the Aldmeri Dominion? That was the worst thing she could have said. "I am no traitor! The Dominion are the traitors! They are a disgusting blight on the Altmer's race and history!" He was screaming now; he hated the Thalmor and Aldmeri Dominion for what they had done, for taking his father all those years ago.

"As for compensation, I take plenty of partners. I just enjoy torturing people. It is just particularly wonderful when the two coincide with one another... Let me tell you a story of one of my most memorable. She was a dunmer, like your self. Oh, she was passionate, right in front of her father too. It killed him - well that along with his wife and son slicing him up like a side of beef. Then, after we had finished our naughty display, I took control of her mind and forced her to burn her and her family alive. Oh, it... was... grand! And that is only one of many..." His teeth began extending, poking down from his lips. "Becaussse, you sssee, Vampiresss tend to live... forever... That givess usss plenty of time and... optionsss. Especccially when you are the eternal picture of virility..." His fangs were grazing her neck as he spoke and his hot breath caressed her skin. He had to exert all of his willpower not to drain her dry for claiming that he owed anything to the monsters which stole his father's life.

He pulled up and looked down at the victim of their little game. "Dar'savi, prepare a poison, I should think. Make it an agonizing one, as I'd like to enjoy this." He began speaking once more to the dunmer once he had finished with his instruction. "Silly Dunmer, by speaking of your alignment with the Aldmeri Dominion in my presence, you have sealed your fate. You shall either die, or become my eternal thrall, but most likely... you'll just die."

He turned to his Vampric sister, "Babette darling, I do believe it is your turn. I might do something in my anger which I'll regret, like killing her too early..."
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 pm

"I know just the thing" She said to her vampiric brother "When this injected, it'll effect her in minutes first she'll feeling the pain of a thousand needles jabbing her skin, then it'll get progressively worse as the hours go on, eventually feeling like a thousand hammers are hitting every inch of her before she dies." The Khajiit said mixing the ingredients with the same care as a king's personal chef would for a meal.
Back to top Go down
Twisting Beliefs

Twisting Beliefs

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:53 pm

(Knock yourself out, gunmun!)

"It's a good idea, Dar'savi. We could all use a chance to test your poisons." Babette immediately turned to Faire before ripping the glove off the dunmer- "Hm?"

Before, Alaric had focused on the head with his attacks. When he burnt the forearm, the poker touched the fabric, and the skin looked the same color as the head when it burnt through. But looking at the hand...

It was gold. Faire may seem dunmer, but, she was an Altmer.

"Calling you a Dominion-traitor makes so much more sense now, hm?" Faire attempted to laugh, but she coughed blood up instead from the daggers in her.

"Quiet," Babette said to Faire, aware ofAlaric, her brother in all but blood, nearly bursting with rage already. "How would you like an unknown fate, maam?" Babette said, mocking a child. "Would you like to be alive and happy, yet tortured forever? Or would you like an unknown one, Lady Faire? What a nice name!" Babette turned to Dar'savi, mouthing, "I'll set her up," before casting the only bit of magic she knew: Vampiric Drain.
Back to top Go down
gunmun

gunmun

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Dar'savi nodded finishing up her brew. "Okay it is done" She said putting the poison into a hollow needle. and walking over. The vampire drain made it easier to find a vein and she jabbed it in, the poison heading for her heart and spreading through her body "There the effects should start in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)   Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Brotherhood (those invited only. Sorry.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next