Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sharli Uzuk the Clanless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack The Riddle

Sharli Uzuk the Clanless Empty
PostSubject: Sharli Uzuk the Clanless   Sharli Uzuk the Clanless I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:25 pm

[We still need to send history, no? If so, should I send it here or on FanFiction...?]

Name: Sharli Uzuk

Race
: Redguard

Factions: Orc Strongholds(kind of)

Political Views: None

Appearance: Of mocha complexion and similar toned eyes. There is a visible scar going from above her right eye, the nose of the bridge and stops just short of her left eye. Her hair is of shoulder length and in wild braids. A little on the tall side. Wears a ragged hooded cloak over leather armor. Wields an orcish sword and axe.

Personality: Honor and loyalty are the most important things to Sharli. A clan mindset and might-makes-right attitude are fairly well disguised by an eloquent speaker at first glance. Often silent, her particular views and her contrasting work as a mercenary has forced her to develop a talent for not speaking her opinion as she often wishes to. A sort of... flowery bluntness to how she interacts with others. A true lover of combat and hunting, adventures and thrills of all manner.

Capability: A decent smith, able to craft and smith Orcish weapons. An expert in one handed weapons, particularly dual wielding. A resourceful alchemist with knowledge of many herbs and other useful plants, but not necessarily extending to the making of potions. A surprisingly good barterer. Passable skill in light armor but just so.
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: Sharli Uzuk the Clanless   Sharli Uzuk the Clanless I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Just PM the history to me like normal. Preferably here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: Sharli Uzuk the Clanless   Sharli Uzuk the Clanless I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Character history read and accepted. Sorry for taking so long. I was under the impression that I already replied for some unknown reason. @_@
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharli Uzuk the Clanless   Sharli Uzuk the Clanless I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharli Uzuk the Clanless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Roleplaying :: Character Sheets-
Jump to: