Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vigilant Aventus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alpha142

alpha142

Vigilant Aventus Empty
PostSubject: Vigilant Aventus   Vigilant Aventus I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:09 am

Name: Aventus Varro

Race: Imperial

Faction(s): Vigilant of Stendarr

Political Views: Aventus doesn't particularly care for the affairs of state, though he does see the Dominion as a major threat to the entirety of the continent. If war does break out between the Empire and the Dominion, then he will probably try to support the Imperial cause.

Appearance:
Vigilant Aventus ScreenShot4

Personality: He is a fairly sociable person, but he has a major issue with vampires and necromancers. He will more often than not go out of his way to cleanse a den of either of the two if he catches wind of their location.

Capability: Aventus is relatively new to the Vigilant of Stendarr, but he was given a position in the order for a reason. His knowledge of Alteration and Destruction has served him well in the order's service. His ability to create light and spot opponents before engagements has been well received by his partners, and his habit of bringing a cleansing tempest of fire to the battlefield certainly hasn't hurt his reputation. He has knowledge of all of the other styles of destruction as well, but they are far less frequently used than his 'holy flames.' He has also dabbled in the turn undead side of Restoration, but knows little more than that other than the most basic of self-healing spells. Due to his mage-ish nature, Aventus doesn't commonly wear full body armor, though he does wear steel gauntlets and boots like so many others in his order. Though his main skills lie in magic, he has not shunned training with his silver longsword (which replaced the iron mace he had before becoming partners with Redaria).
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Vigilant Aventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Aventus   Vigilant Aventus I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:04 pm

Whoa, he looks cool. And partners with Redaria?
After reading both their character shorts, this looks like a recipe for awesome.
Back to top Go down
alpha142

alpha142

Vigilant Aventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Aventus   Vigilant Aventus I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 am

Danke! Hopefully I can get him up to your expectations.
Back to top Go down
Inspector Panderp

Inspector Panderp

Vigilant Aventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Aventus   Vigilant Aventus I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 am

Knowing you, I'm sure you'll do great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vigilant Aventus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Aventus   Vigilant Aventus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vigilant Aventus
Page 1 of 1