Frozen Ambitions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of the forum?

Go down 
+10
Nalfein
Jack The Riddle
Counter-Point Man
The Dreamweaver
Thane of Eastmarch
Warpet
Inspector Panderp
Shaun Yun Farron
gunmun
Mesataki
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Yes, no, maybe so?
It's awesome!
What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_vote_lcap62%What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
It's serviceable.
What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_vote_lcap38%What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
I want to go back.
What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Warpet

Warpet

What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 pm

I like...Azura the most.

I also think Elves look stupid...UNLESS you increase ther chin and jaw width.
Back to top Go down
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Yes, I have Smile And Meridia rubbed me the wrong way, only because I'm afraid of heights. If you've done the quest you'll know why ;_;
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:46 pm

I've down sheogorath, azura, dagon, and that one with cannibalism.
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

I mean done.
Back to top Go down
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Namira's the cannibal chick. Sadly, I've done all the daedric quests. It happens when you put 250 hours into a game. *hangs head ashamedly*
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:52 pm

I don't like the cannibal, manifests in roaches one. What is his name? Namira? They just give me the willies.

My favorite is Azura just because of how incredibly useful his artifact is.

My favorite quest (out of the ones I've done: Azura, Sanguine, Namira, Hircine, Clavius Vile, Molag Bol, Nocturnal, Hermaeus Mora, and Mehrunes Dagon) would be Hircine or Sanguine.

Thin Elves for the win!!!

(BTW, Mesa, what are the types of spells we can use? Can we use spells from Oblivion such as "Open" or "Feather"?)
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Azura's star is WAY harder for me on the higher level *which makes no sense...damn master necromancers.*
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:56 pm

I always do it ASAP.

Pale, I like to go to the THroat of the World, yell FEIM, and then jump. Best. rush. ever. affraid
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:59 pm

which is feim?
Back to top Go down
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Slow time, right? And bro, TOTW is...like...the most badass place ever. Most of the time I just go up there to bug Parthaunaax and shoot stuff at Odahviing though Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:07 pm

NOWAIT, that's the ethereal shout.
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:08 pm

makes sense...how long does become ethereal last?
Back to top Go down
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:11 pm

According to the handy-dandy Wiki, 40 seconds if you have all three words. I've only been able to find two though. The last one's been hiding.
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Yeah it is fade. I think one word lasts for 16 seconds (which is what I have.) It is rather useful when you are a low level and being chased by an elder/ancient dragon Razz I can just jump down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm a mountain climber too. Trails are for milk drinkers. Just jump up/off the side of it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Warpet

Warpet

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm

I always use a horse to climb 90 degree cliffs.
Back to top Go down
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

As much as I love horses, that's all I use them for. They die too easily and it makes me sad Sad Would anyone be interested in rping with Arya in the near future? I'm anxious to get going. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 pm

That's exactly what Panderp and Tinderp says about horses. Traveling them 90 degree angles is ten times easier with equine mounts!

Azura's quest is really difficult for me because of the end. It's the dremoras. My characters have no skill in defense - plus, everyone I play is a glass cannon. They got the capacity to deal loads of damage, but they get killed at the drop of the hat. . 3 .

@ Thane
It's lore friendly to have such spells, so yeah I dun mind stuff from OB or even Morrowind (though I haven't played that one. : /).

@ Pale
Depends on what you have in mind. I have 'bout three characters I can go off of - and mebbe one more 'pending. Anyone you want to RP particularly with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:09 pm

@ Mesa: Wards, Mesa, Wards are a person's best friend. (even if non mage because then you really don't have any excuse lol nothin is using your magicka Smile )

@ Pale, I'll RP with you if you want. I'm in the process of getting a second character approved, and I also have Alaric, though he is quite busy at the moment lol
Back to top Go down
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Any character who doesn't mind dealing with a slightly green youngster is fine with me. Smile Probably going to start her off with her getting into a bit of trouble with some bandits, or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:19 pm

I think that she and Minerva might get along well. They could sort of cover each other as well since Minerva does magic and slight archery while Arya does melee. They are also the same age Smile
Back to top Go down
Mesataki
Admin
Mesataki

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:22 pm

I have a half-feral bosmer in reserve. Don't want to flood character creation with every new idea that bounces off mah pitifully meager mind.

@Thane
I refuse to use them Wards 'cause I'm an RP'er like that. If it's not something normally in my character's arsenal, I'm not using it. Magic is for noodle-armed peeps anyway. >:I
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1823746/
ThePaleHorse

ThePaleHorse

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Jeeze. I don't think that could be any more perfect. XD Minerva's the one who's in the process of getting approved, correct? Let me know when she does, and I'll start something up Smile
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:29 pm

@ Mesa: I really only use them against stuff like those HORRIBLE SOUL GEM TURRETS (Whose Idea was THAT?!?) and magical overkill like in the Black Star.
At least Alaric's (not really noodle-arms) aren't getting cooked Razz

@ Pale: Yeah, she's the one Smile
Back to top Go down
Thane of Eastmarch

Thane of Eastmarch

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Minerva is in the green! Clear for Take-off! Good to go! Etc.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the forum?
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frozen Ambitions :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: